My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

Great collection Emma, :cool:thumbsup makes me miss my BTTF, I loaned the DVD trilogy to somebody last christmas and never got it back. :angry I've been waiting to replace it until I upgrade to a BR player.

There's a number of styles out there - check out the additional image of an original plate added to my previous post with my version of it.

Bigdaddy Thanks!!! Awww you should take the films back :p, but yeah, I understand, these movies are great!!!!
Kroenen77 Thank you! I'm so happy that you like it n_n!!
ElectroDFW There are a lot of different plates I agree, but when I compare them to the screen used plate, there's no doubt that it might be a cast of one of the original plate... I have never seen any frisbie's pies plate with this specific logo ^^ Well so far ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, RE: the pyramid stuff - in Australia, there is a shop called Clark Rubber which sells it from a roll. I've used it as 'grip' to repair the outsole of an old pair of Reebok Pumps of mine. I think the pyramids would be too big for the watch, but if there's an equivalent rubber shop near where you live, you could try....
I don't see it on the website : Rubber Strips, Rubber Sheeting, Foam Rubber Sheets, Neoprene Rubber | Clark Rubber
good luck though!

hi, RE: the pyramid stuff - in Australia, there is a shop called Clark Rubber which sells it from a roll. I've used it as 'grip' to repair the outsole of an old pair of Reebok Pumps of mine. I think the pyramids would be too big for the watch, but if there's an equivalent rubber shop near where you live, you could try....
I don't see it on the website : Rubber Strips, Rubber Sheeting, Foam Rubber Sheets, Neoprene Rubber | Clark Rubber
good luck though!

Thanks, I actually thought about using a knurling too ^^

What brand/make are your Marty glasses?
I need to buy a pair sometime.

Do you mean, the aviator glasses? Well, they are normally meant to be ZEISS glasses, but it's hard to find ;x

I had mine on ebay, I had a look in the shop were I bought it, but I can't find them anymore ><
It says DG on it (it's not dolce gabana though xD)

Your collection makes me miss the 80s, so much great stuff lol. I'm jealous of the NES games in the boxes too. Too bad they never made a novel of BTTF that you could somehow blow up and put in the cover of George's novel.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back