BTTF - Valterra Skateboard

DSC01448.JPGDSC01449.JPG
Hi all. I finished making my board just in time for comic con last week. Im not 100% satisfied with it but it looked good in the pictures.
just wanted to say a big thank you to all the people that posted pics and tips of their own board who without I wouldn't have stood a chance of getting anywhere close.
Thanks again and hope you like my board

View attachment 504617View attachment 504618
Hi all. I finished making my board just in time for comic con last week. Im not 100% satisfied with it but it looked good in the pictures.
just wanted to say a big thank you to all the people that posted pics and tips of their own board who without I wouldn't have stood a chance of getting anywhere close.
Thanks again and hope you like my board

I like it, looks awesome!

I would really like to know how you went about fabricating it. :)

Thanks spencer.
It does look a lot better in the pictures than upclose. Basicaly i made it usuing sticky back plastic. A layer or magenta then black over the top. I then printed off a copy of the pictures that were on here on several bits of a4 to the correct size to the board then cut out the various splaters. And did the same for the Valterra. As for the Madrid stickers i just printer that out from yet again another picture that someone uploaded on here and stuck it on. Couldnt have done it without the images posted by other members so thank you again

Does anyone have a vector for the bottom side of the skateboard? The yellow "valterra" part and the Madrid logo with the green/purple splatters on that looks like a playing card, or are these painted on?
b332ee1a455099c2826c32403ccccc56.jpg

Hey all, just wanted to comment on all the great work that everyone has done so far!

I had a question, where can you find those copers? I've definitely found them, but I don't know what brand or what type to look for.

Thanks!

James

Thank you for all the work you put into these.:)

I was wondering to have a go a this project, but with these graphics
I will have a better chance to accomplish this, so thank you very much !!!!!!!!

Credit also goes to user steriodesign, who streamlined the process of making these.

Also, note that the spatters were designed to go on the Madrid explosion deck, as that's the closest equivalent deck Madrid sells in terms of board shape. If used on a different design, it may need to be adjusted.

Credit also goes to user steriodesign, who streamlined the process of making these.

Also, note that the spatters were designed to go on the Madrid explosion deck, as that's the closest equivalent deck Madrid sells in terms of board shape. If used on a different design, it may need to be adjusted.

Thanks for the heads-up.:D

I've been looking for a cheap board with the exact shape, but not easy to find though.

This is the latest one I've found that seems to be the right shape
https://www.skatedeluxe.com/nl/powell-peralta-ray-bones-rodriguez-10-deck-blue_p91532?cPath=42&brand_id=57&offset=2

But also very important, if not more important is that I can find all the other parts needed to complete it.
(Trucks, wheels, etc.... )

And also which parts do I need to buy ?
From what I've read here, I only read of Trucks, wheels, bushings and griptape
Is there something else ?

Are all these things available to buy ? I know you can always find stuff on eBay for vintage skateboard stuff,
but I'd rather use a more simple and less costly solution.

Super simple would be to just buy the $300 - 30th anniversary board,
but I'm confident that it could be made cheaper, at least I think.

I'd be happy with a screen accurate looking board deck and the other parts as close as can be
(you can always upgrade to vintage screen accurate parts in the future I guess)

Thanks for the help.

But also very important, if not more important is that I can find all the other parts needed to complete it.
(Trucks, wheels, etc.... )

And also which parts do I need to buy ?
From what I've read here, I only read of Trucks, wheels, bushings and griptape
Is there something else ?

Are all these things available to buy ? I know you can always find stuff on eBay for vintage skateboard stuff,
but I'd rather use a more simple and less costly solution.

So from looking at various topics here on therpf I found these items that you can buy :

Here's the list :

- Invader Skateboard Trucks 800's - Silver
http://www.skatesonhaight.com/product-p/tr800s.htm

- Red Venom bushings
http://socalskateshop.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=47508

- Madrid Flypaper grip tape
http://socalskateshop.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=22598

- White pivot cups
http://socalskateshop.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=56422
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not available list :

- Z Flex Copers in white, which isn't available,
instead you could buy these black ones and paint them white
http://socalskateshop.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=37154

- Madrid Fly wheels
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And there are probably some other items that I don't know about that you need.

And also what I don't know is, if you buy all of the above items,
would all of the items be compatible with each other ?

If anyone can help, that would be much appreciated.

What do you experts in screen accuracy think of these wheels ?

oj-iii-hot-juice-mini-skateboard-wheels-orange-78a
oj-iii-hot-juice-mini-skateboard-wheels-orange-78a.jpg

2-yamba-cruiser-wheels-yellow
hd_1edf4f168fea4c3da55c4821b46ecb6c.jpg

Penny Skateboards Penny Cruiser 79A Skateboard Wheels Yellow 59mm
penny-cruiser-79a-skateboard-wheels-yellow-59mm-p12700-27817_zoom.jpg
Set of 4 1980's Pipeline #3 Skateboard Wheels 65mm

$_57.JPG

Thanks in advance for your thoughts

What do you experts in screen accuracy think of these wheels ?

oj-iii-hot-juice-mini-skateboard-wheels-orange-78a
View attachment 559241

2-yamba-cruiser-wheels-yellow
View attachment 559242

Penny Skateboards Penny Cruiser 79A Skateboard Wheels Yellow 59mm
View attachment 559244
Set of 4 1980's Pipeline #3 Skateboard Wheels 65mm

View attachment 559255

Thanks in advance for your thoughts
Madrid still sells Fly Wheels. The letters are printed on instead of indented into the wheels like the movie wheels, but are exactly the same in every other aspect.

Madrid still sells Fly Wheels. The letters are printed on instead of indented into the wheels like the movie wheels, but are exactly the same in every other aspect.

Can't find them on their website.
Do you have to email them for the wheels then ?
I already sent an email if I could buy any or all of the parts for the 30th Anniversary Valterra board, I'm still waiting for a reply.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back