Krull Glaive Replica

Thanks for your good words about my Glaive.

Unfortunately for us, Krull is not Star Wars and it’s hard to find derivate products or the informations of this movie

You are right, there has no decent references for the inscriptions. I use the better picture and I created what I did not see.

I hope that I help you!

Good luck my friend!

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/922/sj5BL0.jpg

Thank you! That picture is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Thanks for posting this image, I can actually see them :)

I'm wondering if you've ever tried to throw the Glaive at some target and if it successfully hit and stuck to the target. Also, when throwing it, during the spin of it, did the blades come back and cut you?

I think if i even was cut, I would still try over and over to master it. I first saw your Glaives on my phone. Now that i'm home and looking at them on my larger screen, your work is outstanding. Great detail.

I remember the feeling of great loss when the Glaive was stuck in the Beast and was never recovered. I felt horrible. Just knowing that it's (they're) here on our world makes me feel fantastic.

Your tree topper...WOW!!!! You really are Krull's greatest fan.

I remember the feeling of great loss when the Glaive was stuck in the Beast and was never recovered.

It was found in that cave by the current guy. It may have been there from the last guy it killed. So there would be a quest in the far future where the future guy goes to the current resting place to retrieve the Glaive. By then, the body of the Beast will be decomposed and the Glaive will be recoverable. Thus, completing the never ending cycle.

Except the glaive was stuck in the beast, and then the beast was killed. When it was killed, it's lair broke up and shot into the sky, and I assume the body of the beast went with it.

Except the glaive was stuck in the beast, and then the beast was killed. When it was killed, it's lair broke up and shot into the sky, and I assume the body of the beast went with it.

Ah. I didn't remember that part. ;)

Looks like I need to see it again. It would be more of a stretch, but as the fortress has magical movement ability, it could come back down or teleport back.

Or it could be up there somewhere, orbiting a moon or some such, so that would lend itself to the "future" aspect. Maybe the heir of Colwyn and Lissa develops star travel and hops around the universe in some sort of funky, quasi-castle-like starship and goes looking for it. That's basicly what the beast was doing! I think part of the opening narration said that it went from planet to planet enslaving people.

Good point. The Glaive is magic, a modern story could have an heir that doesn't believe in magic, only science, and has discover the magic inside himself during the space-quest for the Glaive.

Sorry for the delay to answer you my friends, I was in Vacation.... in the Krull world.

The true end of Krull in the book, the Glaive return to Colwyn. And just for my personal pleasure, I added the Glaive on the belt of Colwyn on this picture.

6SyDsS.jpg

And Mark Silverman, the son Ron Silverman the producer of Krull told me that he saw KRULL when Colwyn got the Glaive back at the end. he saw that version three times and then the scene was cut before the film was released.

Too bad but in heart, the Glaive return to Colwyn.

You can see my facebook page about the Glaive.

https://www.facebook.com/Krull-Glaive-630893866936791/

Last edited by a moderator:
And with this info....even the ending they used could be used for a sequel. They actually say in the book, that the fortress can not return without the beasts power. But what if the sequel has a son of a beast ? The power of the beast's son could bring back the fortress and the Glaive.

And with this info....even the ending they used could be used for a sequel. They actually say in the book, that the fortress can not return without the beasts power. But what if the sequel has a son of a beast ? The power of the beast's son could bring back the fortress and the Glaive.

I agree with you but unfortunately I don't believe there is any sequel or remake.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back