BLADE RUNNER - Zhora's Assasination PKD Blaster gun - RICK ROSS Kit - Unboxing

Harada357

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OMG ! My Rick Ross PKD arrived in the mail today 6/3/2013. I could not wait to rip open the box and take a look at the goodies inside !! :D

I found the kit on: LINK: Pfläger Katsumata Corp.

Of course I wanted ALL of the available models - but settled on the Enforcer KMS. You have to see it to believe it ! the beauty of this design with decked out accessories like detachable Silencer, Lighted LEDs, Working Triggers, Laser Gun sight. She is one MEAN machine. The detail of the kit is incredible. No flaws or bubbles. The casting is perfect down to the smallest screw or etched identification numbers on the receivers. It comes with custom instructions, professional boxing, expert packing and wrapping. I can't wait to get started on the project. Here are the pics! The finished Kit pics are of Rick's Completed display models in a variety of color variations to give you an idea of the possibilities with this kit. This kit Rocks !!! :cool

Thanks Rick !!!
BR 1.jpgBR 2.jpgBR 4.jpgBR 5.jpgBR 6.jpgkms_1_zpse94b548a.jpgkms_4_zpsefa3a91c.jpgkms_cb_2_text.jpgkms_ds_2_text.jpg BR Replicant.jpg

The Artificial cat did not come in the box. "Is he expensive you may ask . . . VERY !" He did seem concerned when I opened the box and he saw what was inside.

Harada357

That is sexy! Rick is top notch! I like the you can go ahead and kinda make it your own with colors and what not.

Finally the WEEKEND is HERE !!! I am going to start cleaning an prepping parts. But the casting is SO clean - not much to do. Have to pick up some fresh paint and make decisions on color scheme. Decisions - Decisions. : )

Is there any chance another run of these on the horizon?
I would really like to add "Zhora's KMS gun" to my Blade Runner evidence display (especially after seeing the new silencer design from Rick) but plagerkatsumata.com shows all kits and models are 'temporarily discontinued'.

I just checked the member post log for doppelganger01 (Rick Ross) and I can't see any posts since May.
Does anyone know if he's OK?

The attention to detail Rick puts into every aspect of his art is simply unbeatable.

Stunning acquisition - congratulations.

Highest regards
MARK

Thank you very much for your concern and kind words about my work. I am still around. I have just taken a break from all of my kits for a while due to a recurrence of a respiratory condition I have. I spent too much time in the shop over the past few years and aggravated my condition from dust and chemical exposure. Everything is good, though. It is not life threatening. I am doing much better now that I am working in a cleaner, environment. I will eventually return to the shop on a limited basis one day and do a few more limited runs of all my kits, probably not until 2016 though. I will update my website once I have more kits available. Sorry for this minor delay. I enjoy making things too much to give it up all together. :)

Sincerely,
Rick

Rick,

I'm glad to hear that your condition is improving. Health is more important than any kit.

Having said that, if you do reissue your kits, I will be keeping an eye out for a Magnum. I have one of your original PKD kits and a set of chess pieces from you. The Magnum is the one I really want to add. Not an easy choice to make from your incredible line-up but finances dictate choices be made.

Continued health,

Ted.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back