Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Saw the email, but didn't see a size comparison which was strange. I mean how much bigger are these all-in and cocktails compared to the regular ones?

Yea a size comparison would have been nice, I almost thought to email just for more info but figured there was no way I was getting them any bigger than the regular version anyway

I wonder if the new All In frames are the blue like my Cocktails
deb1b3de371964f70974100a4746c40f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Spoke to Jason to clear this up, and he sent me a diagram of the difference in size/width of the glasses and it's pretty simple! I can send the diagram if you like, but you guys all are big sunglasses lovers that you can defo understand this without it I think! Basically the original cocktails are 59-13-140, and the new ones are 61-13-140! All-ins are prob the same. it's a small change, but tbf the cocktails were a lil too small for me so I'm happy about it

I know they aren't Stark/RDJ related, but for enthusiasts of movie sunglasses, figure its slow around here lately, just picked up the IC Berlin pair that Baby wears in Baby Driver, very nice pair of sunglasses

IMG_4590.JPG

Picture? Still doubting if i keep nu flight 6... alot of glasses i bought are to small. But i cant sell them in this topic...

Yea those look pretty good too. These delays on the Concepts have my interest fading but I suppose with the blu ray coming out soon, itll spark it back up. I don't know, if I had to re-do it I probably wouldn't have ordered.

I'm in no hurry for them. Would I like to have them now, definitely. But I'm sure they're delayed for a good reason. If they weren't delayed and a bad product came out, everyone would be more upset.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I am looking at the blu-ray right now... they dont look accurate compared to the movie version... something looks off

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve had a tracking number from Jason, and apparently the concepts should be at my house Friday. I’m looking forward to seeing them...but maybes that because I haven’t seen a pic yet.

Wait, are the ones from the movie at the bottom of the first pic? Because the grey on those looks strange compared to the movie. Maybe it’s the pic, but hopefully they’ll look good in person.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back