Iron Man mkIII 3D Print Files - FREE

Mouth available:
mouth-complete.jpg
http://kenlandrum.com/IM-mkIII_Mouth.obj

Last edited:
sweeeeeeeeeeettt :) just what i need lol although i have no ide how to scale these for my mk 7 ie the uni beam , mouth detail , helmet screws
They are already scaled.
Unibeam is 3-11/32" dia.

Anything I build or revise after today will be scaled to the std. 74" tall Original.
-enjoy!

They are already scaled.
Unibeam is 3-11/32" dia.

Anything I build or revise after today will be scaled to the std. 74" tall Original.
-enjoy!
sweet :) i was just woundering because my suit chest arc hole is 8 cm wide will the helmet parts fit the mk 7 helmet that omar bou has modeled ?

wow it doesn't get any better then this..... thanks Kenlandrum:thumbsup;) now if I ever get a 3D printer will be set lol..

kooll kool so what else you got planned for the mk three?
and how would i get these made ? through shape ways ?

I am not sure where to get these printed. I am researching a printer purchase at the moment and decided to build my parts while I am looking.... oh and of course share them with the group as well!

As for plans, I need to revise my hip pod face slightly, slightly modify the ear and elbow pivot. Resizing all previous models to the proper scale too.
New stuff to come will probably include side teeth, eye lenses and frames, boot jets, boot pivots and maybe soles, shuttered armor for back of knee & inner elbow, armpit ring, armpit ring actuators, detail section for the collarbone area, hands, fingers, back flaps, thigh extensions...

After all the small parts are done I will begin with the bigger parts... these will be more difficult because I would like to break them down into smaller sections for printing.... all depends on the printer I end up with I guess. Stay tuned.

I am not sure where to get these printed. I am researching a printer purchase at the moment and decided to build my parts while I am looking.... oh and of course share them with the group as well!

As for plans, I need to revise my hip pod face slightly, slightly modify the ear and elbow pivot. Resizing all previous models to the proper scale too.
New stuff to come will probably include side teeth, eye lenses and frames, boot jets, boot pivots and maybe soles, shuttered armor for back of knee & inner elbow, armpit ring, armpit ring actuators, detail section for the collarbone area, hands, fingers, back flaps, thigh extensions...

After all the small parts are done I will begin with the bigger parts... these will be more difficult because I would like to break them down into smaller sections for printing.... all depends on the printer I end up with I guess. Stay tuned.
so are you basically modeling a full mk 3 suit to be printed and then shared for us all for free ?

so are you basically modeling a full mk 3 suit to be printed and then shared for us all for free ?
Yes, I will be modeling the entire mk3 suit in perfect scale with the film including as much (or more) detail as found in the original, print ready and yes... Free , free for all to share, print, pep, cast, resell... Whatever you want.... So enjoy!

Yes, I will be modeling the entire mk3 suit in perfect scale with the film including as much (or more) detail as found in the original, print ready and yes... Free , free for all to share, print, pep, cast, resell... Whatever you want.... So enjoy!

wow thats very generous of you buddy im sure you will make many people including myself happy

Don't mean to rush you or anything, but when will you be modeling the armor parts (chest, back, helmet, shoulders, etc.)? Just curious.

EDIT: Nvm. I didn't read the previous posts. Any updates?

I've tried printing the new Unibeam model twice now. Here's the outer portion:

For some reason, there are open contours that I haven't been able to sort out so far. The biggest problem comes up in the small part in the center. The hex mesh keeps getting closed up:

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'll keep banging my head against it.

I've tried printing the new Unibeam model twice now. Here's the outer portion:
[url]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7318/8735778850_1330795e63_c.jpg[/url]

For some reason, there are open contours that I haven't been able to sort out so far. The biggest problem comes up in the small part in the center. The hex mesh keeps getting closed up:
[url]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7283/8735778778_346a29b6dc_c.jpg[/url]

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'll keep banging my head against it.

Lemme know if you need any tweaks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back