80's Christopher Reeve style Superman Costume

peggink

Hi all,

My first post to this great forum. Glad to be part of this community!

Here are a few pics from my 80's Reeve style superman costume. I recently purchased this costume through Action Costumes. I'm really happy with the details and quality. A lot of love went in manufacturing this costume and it clearly shines trough! As far a so know AC offers the best costume on the market available to date ;)

i214k4.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

Best,

Peter

This is their standard edition with Royal blue (not shiny) fabric. Planning to sell this costume when I'm allowed to on this forum...and buy a different edition of the costume.

P.

Ok, it took me a sleepless night but I just placed my order at super.costumes for their New Release 2013 christopher Reeve replica costume. This one is going to be taylored to my size so custom made. Love the details, sewn in S shield, pleats on the cape, fabric etc. I expect mine to arrive in 14 days or so and will post some pics by then :)

Peter

Ok wait who is super costumes, you mean they offer a even better Reeves costume tha Action costume?

Gerardo

I ordered my Reeve suit from Super Costumes and I cannot recommend them enough. They have been very patient, answered all my questions in a timely response, even double checked my measurements to make sure I am getting an exact fit and have resulted in one of the best purchasing experiences this cosplayer has ever had.

If you are looking to purchase a Christopher Reeve suit - Super Costumes, hands down is the way to go.

I will be posting pics of my suit as soon as it arrives.

I cannot wait!

I ordered my Reeve suit from Super Costumes and I cannot recommend them enough. They have been very patient, answered all my questions in a timely response, even double checked my measurements to make sure I am getting an exact fit

I second that. Lucia has been very responsive and patience. I'm so thrilled about my custom reeve costume even more when I read your review.

Looking forward to your pics Batfoo ;) Which version did you purchased?

Peter

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back