Man of Steel Replica WIP (New lighter blue V2 teaser sample )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Man of Steel pattern & Supergirl WIP <--critique welcome

Just noticed your chainmail pattern is a bit off. You have a few rows where they form 'o's instead of continuing the offset every other line.

Just noticed your chainmail pattern is a bit off. You have a few rows where they form 'o's instead of continuing the offset every other line.

Got it, thanks for pointing it out, can't believe I missed that :facepalm

I did the same thing when doing mine, LOL.

Re: Man of Steel pattern & Costume WIP <--critique welcome

after seeing a few man of steel WIP i decided to get back at mine and here is my progress got the print and started making templates for the raised part not sure what you would called them lol ill be adding a second layer to give them a raised look and probably will make them out of latex we shall see

any pointers are more than welcome

CIMG6175.JPGCIMG6177.JPGCIMG6182.JPGCIMG6183.JPGCIMG6185.JPGCIMG6189.JPGCIMG6202.JPGCIMG6203.JPG

Attachments

• CIMG6154.JPG
    CIMG6154.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 296
  • CIMG6156.JPG
    CIMG6156.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 334
  • CIMG6164.JPG
    CIMG6164.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 406
  • CIMG6162.JPG
    CIMG6162.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 317
  • CIMG6161.JPG
    CIMG6161.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 303
  • CIMG6170.JPG
    CIMG6170.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 264

its lowly coming along still have a long ways to go need more definition on the gauntlets and raised detailed parts, i am just working on size and templates at the moment

CIMG6284.JPGCIMG6288.JPGCIMG6289.JPG

Dude, I'm loving the way you are getting the raised look on the fabric! Fantastic!

Dude, I'm loving the way you are getting the raised look on the fabric! Fantastic!

thanks, only problem is the pattern once the ink dried it turn into a dull satin suede, will give it another try soon as my 2nd test print arrives

This Man Of Steel suit looking awesome. Great job Eldonnaty. Cant wait to see the end product.

wait so I'm confused. How did you get the pattern to be 3D? I looks effin legit man!!

This looks so great! Love the shield the pattern everything!

The texturing on this suit is incredible, how did you get the mesh texture on the suit in the pics, Im working on putting together the plans for my suit and im hoping you can help me, and again amazing job!

wait so I'm confused. How did you get the pattern to be 3D? I looks effin legit man!!
i created a stencil to cover lots of space all at once
This looks so great! Love the shield the pattern everything!
Thanks Bud,
The texturing on this suit is incredible, how did you get the mesh texture on the suit in the pics, Im working on putting together the plans for my suit and im hoping you can help me, and again amazing job!
i can upload a JPG sample of my patter if you wish to copy and print to help you create your stencil
what is the name of progran you use? wnat craft too ^_^
to create the pattern and i used photoshop CS6 nothing fancy

:thumbsup
ill have better pictures of the puffy paint retake going with a darker blue and using a gel goat to give it a shinny wet look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back