War Machine and Iron Man Mark 7 build.

So i was working on some decals, and then i made up a decal design for fun...tell me what you guys think. i took " The RPF" logo and put "GEEK" in it. lol. i think it looks cool.

Ok as soon as I have all the materials together, I will post pictures of them on here. Then I will put a list of material info.

Haven't been on here for a while. Still working on my mark 7 back. Got to say. It's one tough cookie when you got a lot of things going on.

alll worth it tho in the end aint it the details is awsome but abit troublesome when it comes to bondo stage hence why i have to rebuild my back piece aswell

What scares me, is I'm afraid that when I complete the chest and back. That it don't fit me properly. I would hate to start from scratch.

What scares me, is I'm afraid that when I complete the chest and back. That it don't fit me properly. I would hate to start from scratch.
well the supports should do most of the work for you , but you could always stick the joining parts of the chest and back together with masking tape or clips and then resin them together so they keep the shape you desire :) hope it helps

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back