Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

any updates

Only frustrating ones, the seller said they'd send a second pair but the second pair never arrived so I had to get a refund before the time for dispute ran out last week. :( I suppose I shouldn't be as annoyed as I am since I have V3's - they're much better, and the V2.5's or whatever they were are not that good.... but I kind of wanted every version. Oh well at least I got my money back.

but I kind of wanted every version.

A die hard MAG fan :)

I dug out the uppers of some V1s yesterday, found I could delaminate the toe and remove the toe cap. Damn, I wish I knew about this back then in 2012. The don't really sock toe, but they lose the moon boot look. Remember the image which turned out to be photoshopped?

I mean, it's very tempting to believe that the electronics in these 'might' actually hold up much better than the terrible V2/V3 wiring/batteries/switches. I'm basing that thought only on the fact that these ship from England rather than straight from China, and yes, I realize these are most like made in China, but still. Anything's gotta be better. I dunno, I'm probably just fooling myself! haha.

Anyway, they look 100x times better than these monstrosities that cost $80-100 last time I checked: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/5198VR+6MIL.jpg

I mean, it's very tempting to believe that the electronics in these 'might' actually hold up much better than the terrible V2/V3 wiring/batteries/switches. I'm basing that thought only on the fact that these ship from England rather than straight from China, and yes, I realize these are most like made in China, but still. Anything's gotta be better. I dunno, I'm probably just fooling myself! haha.

Anyway, they look 100x times better than these monstrosities that cost $80-100 last time I checked: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/5198VR+6MIL.jpg

There was a video of guy jumping around in a set and the lights don't even blink. When David posted his "jumping" video of him in a pair V3s, you do see the EL flash once or twice.

I'd get a pair if they came in my width.
well, remember that UK sizing is different to US sizing - for me, I usually get a US 10 so would order a UK 9 in those.
Maybe next pay. :D
It seems to be a small amount (4 pounds) cheaper if you buy from the levohlt website than from ebay.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I'm more interested in the overall look/design than I am the lights but well-done lights are cool. The monstrosities are much cheaper on AliExpress..... :D

well, remember that UK sizing is different to US sizing - for me, I usually get a US 10 so would order a UK 9 in those.
Maybe next pay. :D
It seems to be a small amount (4 pounds) cheaper if you buy from the levohlt website than from ebay.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I'm more interested in the overall look/design than I am the lights but well-done lights are cool. The monstrosities are much cheaper on AliExpress..... :D

The widths are still generally the same as US sizing in a similar length. I usually wear a US8.5-US9 extra wide. But in a normal width shoe I would have to size up to about US10-11. Which causes a lot of literal toe-dragging if you don't walk just right and a host of other fit-related issues.

They do look neat though.

Hi yeah. I partnered with a friend who mainly runs it.
There should a black midtop coming later.

Hi airair, how do the electronics in these hold up? Please tell me it's better than the V2's/V3's? I know $50-70 isn't a "lot" of money, but it would still be disappointing to have the lights and batteries not last long. Is the switch and charging port and all that decent?

Hi airair, how do the electronics in these hold up? Please tell me it's better than the V2's/V3's? I know $50-70 isn't a "lot" of money, but it would still be disappointing to have the lights and batteries not last long. Is the switch and charging port and all that decent?

They are fairly strong. Battery and led is encased in 1 unit so replaceable if anything goes.

Charging port is usb with momentary on off switch. Seem to be strong enough, they are in the inner inside of the fabric, kind of like those bootleg roshe mags.

They are fairly strong. Battery and led is encased in 1 unit so replaceable if anything goes.

Charging port is usb with momentary on off switch. Seem to be strong enough, they are in the inner inside of the fabric, kind of like those bootleg roshe mags.

Ok, thanks for the quick reply! I'm definitely going to order 1-2 pair. It would be nice to have some worry-free light up shoes to wear. These tick all the boxes for me.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back