Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Not quite sure if this constitutes movement or not ? Received and processed and back to awaiting clearance

27-03-2013 14:12 International Hub Awaiting Customs clearance
27-03-2013 14:11 International Hub Awaiting Customs clearance
27-03-2013 13:59 International Hub Received and processed
24-03-2013 19:40 International Hub Awaiting Customs clearance

Well I picked them up at the post office yesterday, and am not disappointed. I've been looking at pictures of these shoes for so many months now, it was great to finally see them in person. As others say, they are indeed worth every penny! Even unmodded, they make me feel warm and fuzzy every time I look over at them.

The size 12's sure are big, and the outer length of the sole (not including the heel cup) measures 12 1/2" long. That seems to be a 1/2" increase over the size 11's Brad posted in the size lineup pics. That's surprising considering the intervals are usually 1/4", but they are comfortable on me and don't feel loose at all. The 11's might have fit, but all my regular shoes measure between 12" and 12 1/2", so I don't feel bad. The MAGs just look huge because of their design and color.

My only complaint with the order is that one pair came with 2 right straps, but that's not a huge deal. I guess that's fixable.

Still waiting on the EL sheet and rechargeable batteries from China (wow they're really slow), and the LEDs from the UK. I'm eager to get started on the mods.

Alright, even though we all know what the stock shoes look like, everyone loves pics, right?

img1171fcustom.jpg

img1173custom.jpg

img1175custom.jpg

img1176custom.jpg

img1179custom.jpg

img1181custom.jpg

img1182custom.jpg

img1183custom.jpg

mine cleared customs and at national hub dont know what that means but im pretty sure its my main parcelforce sorting office in the county so probably will have mine tomorrow and cant wait after ive just received the inverters to conect to the straps i have and they look awesome :D

My only complaint with the order is that one pair came with 2 right straps, but that's not a huge deal. I guess that's fixable.

Yeo, totally fixable. I already had to do it for another members shoes.

All you have to do is, follow my strap tutorial but when you are seperating the strap, heat up the end part that wraps around the buckle and flip the strap to the other side and reglue. Easy Peasy. :thumbsup

Sorry New Here,

I have just bought the V2 Mags, and a very decent sneaker even if not the RD,

I would just like to know if anyone is selling the EL 'Nike' Strap at all, just I am worse then awful and have tried to follow jedifye's vidoes on YT, but to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Yeo, totally fixable. I already had to do it for another members shoes.

All you have to do is, follow my strap tutorial but when you are seperating the strap, heat up the end part that wraps around the buckle and flip the strap to the other side and reglue. Easy Peasy. :thumbsup

Excellent. I was hoping that would be the case. Thanks!

I checked your video earlier and saw you left the loop part glued on to do the EL, but I'm glad to hear un-gluing and re-gluing the loop works too.

Yea i ordered a US 10. I hope i didn't just miss out. Have you had any update?

I still haven`t heard from them. This doesn`t make sense as you ordered before me. Besides, they are still offering them right now.

I`m sure they`ll contact me soon or not ship at all so that the order gets cancelled automatically...

I guess these shoes are just not meant to be for me, shoesbagonsale still has my $280 and hasn`t sent my shoes yet...
Anyone else here besides Contec and dbalschi who`s still waiting for shoesbagonsale to send them or who`s having problems getting refunds? Maybe we should team up, it`s worth a try...

I still haven`t heard from them. This doesn`t make sense as you ordered before me. Besides, they are still offering them right now.

I`m sure they`ll contact me soon or not ship at all so that the order gets cancelled automatically...

I guess these shoes are just not meant to be for me, shoesbagonsale still has my $280 and hasn`t sent my shoes yet...
Anyone else here besides Contec and dbalschi who`s still waiting for shoesbagonsale to send them or who`s having problems getting refunds? Maybe we should team up, it`s worth a try...
I don't understand why you're still waiting for your shoes from them... The shoes have been out for 3 months now, so you're not getting the shoes or your refund from them. Why haven't you contacted your credit card company by now to claim fraud and get your money back?

I don't understand why you're still waiting for your shoes from them... The shoes have been out for 3 months now, so you're not getting the shoes or your refund from them. Why haven't you contacted your credit card company by now to claim fraud and get your money back?

I am not waiting for my shoes, I have filed a complaint with paypal weeks ago but unfortunately after the 45 days window had already closed. I have sent shoesbagonsale about 10 messages asking for a refund.
They sound like a broken record that their paypal account is frozen and they cannot refund me as long as their account is still frozen.

Yea it is all very suspect. Seem likes like these 'cheaper' sellers aren't worth the risk on Aliexpress. Good luck though mate, you will get a pair!

I am not waiting for my shoes, I have filed a complaint with paypal weeks ago but unfortunately after the 45 days window had already closed. I have sent shoesbagonsale about 10 messages asking for a refund.
They sound like a broken record that their paypal account is frozen and they cannot refund me as long as their account is still frozen.
That's why you bypass the Paypal bullcrap and go straight to the credit card company. Unless you used funds from an existing balance in your paypal account...

Just got off work. Had 'em on the whole time. I put Superfeet insoles and Force Field crease-guards in them. They were comfortable right out of the box but now the comfort is off the charts. Once the snow melts I'll see how they fare outside. I'll aim for a second pair later in the year just in case.

I retired my 2008 McFly Hyperdunks tonight. If I don't come down from this high I might retire the rest of my sneakers as well.

mine cleared customs and at national hub dont know what that means but im pretty sure its my main parcelforce sorting office in the county so probably will have mine tomorrow and cant wait after ive just received the inverters to conect to the straps i have and they look awesome :D

Nooooooooo. Mine are still stuck in customs.

Straps and inverters just sat here ready for the main event

Yea i ordered a US 10. I hope i didn't just miss out. Have you had any update?

I`ve just received a message asking me to cancel without any reasons. As I said, these shoes are not meant for me.. :(
In the end it`s my own fault for dealing with people who have no positive feedback at all...

UPDATE: When I asked why I should cancel, they replied:
"I sell at this price loss, I'm sorry"
"I miscalculated the cost of the shoes, the shoes cost $ 200, I'm sorry"
"You can re-order it?"

They want me to cancel the order and place a new order with an increased price of $30, not gonna happen...

Here we go again...

Last edited:
Cancelled the order and re-ordered from another seller with some positive feedback (jason online sell store) for $239 including shipping.

The problem for me with Karin Chen is that shipping is only free for selected countries and I have to pay $ 71.96 shipping when I order from her...

Fingers crossed for third attempt to buy the MAGs... :rolleyes

I`ve just received a message asking me to cancel without any reasons. As I said, these shoes are not meant for me.. :(
In the end it`s my own fault for dealing with people who have no positive feedback at all...

UPDATE: When I asked why I should cancel, they replied:
"I sell at this price loss, I'm sorry"
"I miscalculated the cost of the shoes, the shoes cost $ 200, I'm sorry"
"You can re-order it?"

They want me to cancel the order and place a new order with an increased price of $30, not gonna happen...

Here we go again...

What the hell man that's rediculos. They fed me some bull about bring completely sold out forever. More lies.

No way man don't pay them they can go jump! Hopefully refunds will be issued successfully.

We should have gone to Karen Chen again. Damn thirst for a bargain! :/

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back