Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Good luck I'm waiting on a uk size 10 it's been 8 'working' days since they collected the money and i am still waiting on pictures despite several emails

They picked up the money last night. Should get pics tonight hopefully. I asked for a clean pair with no stains and not a pair that was rejected by another buyer. Let's see how that goes.

Hello. I bought a pair of air mag V3 from the instagram page sneakersahead.ru 2 days ago. I paid with PayPal but still no information regarding the shipment. Is the sneakerahead.ru Instragram page is legit ?

And speaking of other camera anomalies... Check out this weird thing that happened. @cavx

I actually wish the shoes did that. But what a PITA to make it happen.

If all the LEDs are running off DC, I don't get why there is on/off at all.

Camera frame rates will vary making the image slightly blured (30FPS) or really smooth (60+FPS), but there is nothing I can think of that would make the LEDs appear to be tuning on and off like that.

Also instead of directly loading those huge files for such a short clip, maybe just link your IG post?

- - - Updated - - -

When I use LEDs instead of el panel people keep mentioning "hot spots".. when A light reaches a certain brightness iPhones can't focus on it. It doesn't look like a hotspot in person but the camera lens will pick it up as a hotspot meaning there are no hotspots in person. I made my stuff so there wouldn't be I adjusted brightness so there wouldn't be. I'm well past hotspots @cavx

Might be time to make a switch to the (dark side) of phones and get a Samsung with 4K and HDR. High Dynamic Range will solve all your image issues.

You're not following me. The led sequences are not the camera. I code the lights to do that. That's not camera tricks. The video I sent I wanted you to see the weird puff of smoke that came out but wasn't really smoke. Again I repeat the light sequences are from me coding that pattern on the computer board that's not the camera I wanted you to see the weird smoke that look like a ghost or something coming from the lights cavx

- - - Updated - - -
I can make any light turn on at anytime and do any pattern or sequence. cavx

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got the QC pics from my Oct 10th order of size 13 that were out of stock. To me the bottoms look VERY clear. I just wonder how long that will last. Also any tips to make it last?

. IMG_1768 (002).jpg

Just got the QC pics from my Oct 10th order of size 13 that were out of stock. To me the bottoms look VERY clear. I just wonder how long that will last. Also any tips to make it last?

Finally they're giving clear soles !!! Check the letter and the swoosh that's usually the maybe default you'll find on a V3 pair and the way the strap leather has been cut on the logo. Also check the part of the strap where you have the velcro it tends to be badly done on some pairs. If they didn't send it to you, ask for a test lights pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd die for those ! :love

. View attachment 681656

i am waiting on the exact same size. good to see the soles are clear! i have high hopes for mine too :D

- - - Updated - - -

A day later these pictures arrive. They look pretty good to me but you guys here have better experience than I do when it comes to these shoes. What do you think??
View attachment 681692View attachment 681691View attachment 681693View attachment 681694View attachment 681695View attachment 681696

they look beautiful but i did notice this.

IMG_3579.JPG

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back