Young Arnold Schwarzenegger 1:1 Sculpt new shoulder and chest page 4

I think you've done an amazing job capturing him. Because this comes off as a younger version of Arney, my first impression is it being more lifelike than the SWS scan that we all have copies off.

Because you captured his obicularis muscles so accurately its more lifely
and that you even paid attention to the wrinkles in the skin texture on the neck... well you've got to be happy with the results.

Little more work and some puppetry and you could make him talk!

Just remember he says Kallii forna LOL

Can't wait to see your first pull and hair punches.

I think you've done an amazing job capturing him. Because this comes off as a younger version of Arney, my first impression is it being more lifelike than the SWS scan that we all have copies off.

Because you captured his obicularis muscles so accurately its more lifely
and that you even paid attention to the wrinkles in the skin texture on the neck... well you've got to be happy with the results.

Little more work and some puppetry and you could make him talk!

Just remember he says Kallii forna LOL

Can't wait to see your first pull and hair punches.

It's taking more time and material than I expected it was 25 kg already and I'm out of clay again!!

img1277ar.jpg

Lots of work on the body...

Last edited:
For faux bronze i would like to make it with his neck turned like my 1:3 piece...But those are all speculations at the time...

Really like the new pic... Seeing more of themtorso's anatomy being added looks cool... And I do like your idea about turning the neck a bit.

Would be pretty darn cool to see this piece of yours withe some dynamic posing..

Thanks guys

img1321aa.jpg

conanthebarbarianmorett.jpg

Another wig just came in... the quality of the sintetic hair is awesome but the lace is pretty bad!!!! You can see the structure of the wig right away in his forehead.. guess it is not the one yet...

One of the best 1:1 sculpts I've seen on the RPF!!

The thing I love about the long haired wig is that it seems to be very forgiving. The "short haired" Arnie is REALLY hard to get right, and it seldom looks good.

These simple test pics already look great to me! :thumbsup

One of the best 1:1 sculpts I've seen on the RPF!!

The thing I love about the long haired wig is that it seems to be very forgiving. The "short haired" Arnie is REALLY hard to get right, and it seldom looks good.

These simple test pics already look great to me! :thumbsup

Thx! The problem with the short wig is that it doesn't follow the character hair line. And there is nothing you cando about because if you try to cut it it will fall apart. The one that i found have wierd straight hairline cuts that looks really artificial when u try to place it at the head :/

This work is absolutely stunning. To my eye, it's no exaggeration to say your sculpt looks more like Arnold than Arnold does!

Sculpting has always been a mystery to me, one of the few "arts" that I don't at least have SOME grasp of. I'd have better luck attempting a hip replacement surgery than getting someone's likeness down in clay. :unsure

Amazing talent you've got there! :thumbsup

Spot on what a wonderful sculpt!! best I've seen . . how on earth did you get the skin texture!! it's a fantastic piece of work you should be very very proud!

Abs

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back