Star Trek: The Next Generation--Unseen

8087854817_0b29b8f21b_c.jpg

I have no idea what became of this miniature; it was not included with the other material.

Last edited:
I'm trying to decide whether that is just kinda bad, or so bad that it's incredibly awesome. :lol I..... I'm sorry, I just don't even know what else to say about that thing.

After seeing that artwork with some kind of poop monster in a fancy hat and smoking a pipe, I'm all in to read whatever you can share! =)

If this means what I hope it means remember that I'm first in line for a good read! :lol:thumbsup

Your call will be answered in the order in which it was received.

But seriously, I'll send you a preview or something--because the writers have given me the go-ahead to present their work online.

I'm not sure how exactly, though I'm thinking of serializing the script along with the relevant visual material. I will, of course, keep everyone here apprised and continue to upload tidbits. Speaking of which ...

8101059636_118a138e96_b.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure how exactly, though I'm thinking of serializing the script along with the relevant visual material. I will, of course, keep everyone here apprised and continue to upload tidbits.

If you need any help with that let me know. I do a lot of editing and manage a TV graphics dept. here in Toronto so I'd be happy to help you put things together.

How awesome would it be to get the original actors to voice it? :love

How awesome would it be to get the original actors to voice it? :love

According to Syd Bodeen, one of the writers, the script got as far as a table read, though he didn't think anyone had the forethought to record it. And considering one of the big guest roles was written for James Coburn, it would be hard to recreate without a medium on hand.

That story, from what I've read would have been immense! Maybe one day we can see it in comic form. Now, If only I could do it some justice...

Will definitely do some concept doodles though :p

According to Syd Bodeen, one of the writers, the script got as far as a table read, though he didn't think anyone had the forethought to record it. And considering one of the big guest roles was written for James Coburn, it would be hard to recreate without a medium on hand.

Fair enough. Would still be awesome though. ;)

This was recovered from a 3.5" floppy. The filename allowed me to match it with the relevant passage from the script, which is excerpted below.

8101058406_9aa5732946_z.jpg

EXT. MARS – DESERT – JOHN HENRY – DAY

John Henry’s galaxy of sizzling impedance pads wheezes under unimaginable tonnage, flattening the Martian chaparral. Angry scanning clusters find the Volante, a distant speck.

The two EXODES, bulbous protrusions dominating the machine’s upper half, crack and fizzle. Teal-green static lightning pulses across their crusts.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back