Bond, James Bond, daniel craig silicone bust. new head 30/03 last page

Re: Bond, James Bond, daniel craig silicone bust SCULPT FINISHED

Now we know what Craig would look like if he ever played Kojak! :lol

Great sculpt. Can't wait to see it painted & with hair.

that's Awesome Dude! Brilliant textures!! Can you please tell me how did u made those skin textures.. I'm stuck on that part with my sculpture and If I could have 1/3 of your results I 'll be satisfied!!!. Thank you very much

that's Awesome Dude! Brilliant textures!! Can you please tell me how did u made those skin textures.. I'm stuck on that part with my sculpture and If I could have 1/3 of your results I 'll be satisfied!!!. Thank you very much

thanks guys,

texturing is an art in itself. I use a varity of home made tool which look like mini garden rakes made of different densities of wire. i use thes to brush in the under texture, pore texture is done with some pointy tool pressed through plastic sheeting to soften the edges.

super nice!!! fettster kills it again......

As Peter Griffin would say....

FREAKIN' SWEEEEEEEET!!!

:)

I may have missed it- but what brand/shore/type of silicone will you be casting this in? Do you have a go-to product that you prefer working with?

Thanks guys. Decided there were a couple of things still needed so still sculpting.

I cant believe people can do this type of stuff with clay!!!
that is amazing mate. i have had a go at sculpting a few times and my biggest set back is that i dont know how to get the details into the clay, im talkin about the little details, no matter what i do i cant seem to be able to do them, however fine the tools are, whenever i go to mark the surface the clay just splits if you know what i mean.

i have looked all over the internet and there are no sculpting classes that i can find in the UK. i can find loads in america but none here.
if you dont mind me asking, where did you learn how to sculpt?
or do you do lessons of any type? i would be really interested if you did.

I cant believe people can do this type of stuff with clay!!!
that is amazing mate. i have had a go at sculpting a few times and my biggest set back is that i dont know how to get the details into the clay, im talkin about the little details, no matter what i do i cant seem to be able to do them, however fine the tools are, whenever i go to mark the surface the clay just splits if you know what i mean.

i have looked all over the internet and there are no sculpting classes that i can find in the UK. i can find loads in america but none here.
if you dont mind me asking, where did you learn how to sculpt?
or do you do lessons of any type? i would be really interested if you did.

Thanks. Actually, I'll be running a course on how to make a silicone bust in the spring. It will cover the sculpting, moulding, casting and painting.

that sounds like exactly what im looking for!!
it was annoying me when i was doing sculpts because i couldnt do the things i wanted, so i ended up scrapping them. (i speak like iv done loads of sculpting, iv only attempted two, ha)
how much would the course be? and how long would it last?
thanks for your reply by the way.

that sounds like exactly what im looking for!!
it was annoying me when i was doing sculpts because i couldnt do the things i wanted, so i ended up scrapping them. (i speak like iv done loads of sculpting, iv only attempted two, ha)
how much would the course be? and how long would it last?
thanks for your reply by the way.

i havent really had chance to work out the details yet but keep an eye out on facebook (my company is called RMFX)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back