eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

They're not doing a good job; I mean all blaster fire and even Ewoks can't be repelled by TK armor ;)

Well, in truth, we don't know how many of those 'troopers we see shot by blasters are actually dead, don't know how much of the incoming blaster energy is ablated by the armor, how effective it is against impact damage, etc. Look at how many football players have had concussions, often multiple, going all the way back to high school, even. No helmet ever designed has been able to stop the human brain from smacking around inside the skull from an impact. Unconventional tactics are the biggest weakness most armors have. Stormtroopers are pretty effective when used the way they're intended. Guerrilla tactics and commando tactics? Well, compare how we did in VietNam when it was just special forces over there versus when we sent in the regular Army. Of course the Emperor's best Legion got chewed up and spat out.

Well, in truth, we don't know how many of those 'troopers we see shot by blasters are actually dead, don't know how much of the incoming blaster energy is ablated by the armor, how effective it is against impact damage, etc. Look at how many football players have had concussions, often multiple, going all the way back to high school, even. No helmet ever designed has been able to stop the human brain from smacking around inside the skull from an impact. Unconventional tactics are the biggest weakness most armors have. Stormtroopers are pretty effective when used the way they're intended. Guerrilla tactics and commando tactics? Well, compare how we did in VietNam when it was just special forces over there versus when we sent in the regular Army. Of course the Emperor's best Legion got chewed up and spat out.
You're taking my joke a bit too seriously

lol what have you just taken or smoked? I want some!

Hmmmm well is it worth $800 that’s the question. What does RS charge for a build up?

I think that’s something you can only answer yourself. EFX has produced a highly sanitised, but Licensed version of the RotJ Scout Helmet - So is a completely different beast from the Uber-accurate non-Licensed RS PropMasters helmet. Financially-speaking I doubt either will lose you money so it’s all about personal taste really.

Not sure what RS charge for Scouts now, although someone on Rebelscum did say recently that another run is due (if so then a great idea from them after the clanger EFX has dropped) so probably worth getting in touch if you’re interested.

Cheers

Jez

Hmmmm well is it worth $800 that’s the question. What does RS charge for a build up?

Sent from my Starfleet-issue communicator

I would wait if you really want this.It could happen a pricedrop in the next weeks because lots of people don´t want this helmet with the flaws.;)

A question for those that have ordered from RS, how long did it take to ship? Put in my order 7 days ago and haven't heard anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
The top of my RS Prop Masters Scout helmet:

RS_Prop_Masters_Scout_Trooper_helmet_11.jpg

Hey guys mine just arrived in the mail today and opened it up at work lol, There are lots of reviews out there and everyone knows about the good and the bad so im just going to post my pics of the helmet. Just my 2 cents, Its been a long wait and im just happy to have received the helmet and no damage to it i am also happy i was one of the few that i know that i got the free Vader helmet from eFX. It's a beautiful helmet even with it's cons and flaws

PS. No it did not come with that stand that is in the pictures :(

No.55

IMG_0478.jpgIMG_0479.jpgIMG_0480.jpgIMG_0481.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0478.jpg
    IMG_0478.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0479.jpg
    IMG_0479.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0480.jpg
    IMG_0480.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0481.jpg
    IMG_0481.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0478.jpg
    IMG_0478.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 94

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back