eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Nothing on the PCR helmet even resembles the originals shape, lines or geometry. They may have started with an original scan but they mirrored one side and then changed every part of its surface so nothing resembles the original. Same general shape of a stormtrooper but that's it. Oh and isnt it Master Replicas doing originally.

I hope one day we do see the original TK stuff. That suit is amazing.

Ben

How would you guys rank Anovos' armor to the actual stuff? People appear to give that high praise that I've talked to, but I'm not an expert in the super fine details regarding lineage.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

How would you guys rank Anovos' armor to the actual stuff? People appear to give that high praise that I've talked to, but I'm not an expert in the super fine details regarding lineage.

Its a modified RS suit.Even the repairs/mods of the RS suit is there. But cleaned up more esp the helmet. It's good for trooping though and a great price for what you get as a kit.

Ben

I'm not an expert on ST armor, but I have read many of the posts debating the sources used. Some say there are pieces that look like RS Props, others say some pieces do not look like RS Props. Anovos said multiple sources were used. It sounds like they scanned parts from multiple sources then cleaned them up in 3D software.

The Anovos suit can certainly be 501st approved if it is built well and fits correctly.

It would probably be good to look at close up photos of helmets and suits made by several vendors to see the differences. The RS Props helmet is much more bumpy. Some people like that, others don't.

You could get lots of information about ST armor on the FISD forums (whitearmor.net).

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

IMG_2257.PNG

I'm sure the EFX guys have procured quite a nice collection of originals-derived replicas for themselves thanks to the access they're granted. I doubt they care too much how long it takes us to get anything.

For full context, you'd have to read the Scout thread over on Rebelscum (it's where my screen cap comes from.)

Essentially, I suggested that a brief word to update us on the progress/status would be appreciated, and gave the sentence he used as an example of what would be "good enough" in my view. He had mentioned that as product developer he isn't really the one who is in control of other parts of the business, so my suggestion was more for him to pass along the idea to whoever that might be.

So, not mocking, I don't think. Not super helpful, but at least things are (apparently) still moving forward.

WOO-HOO!!! Mine arrived today!!! Finally, after all these years, it's nice to finally have a truly screen accurate Biker Scout helmet in my collection.
IMG_0719.JPG IMG_0721.JPG

Oh, I'm sorry. You all thought I was talking about eFX? Nope. Still waiting on my Legend from them :lol

WOO-HOO!!! Mine arrived today!!! Finally, after all these years, it's nice to finally have a truly screen accurate Biker Scout helmet in my collection.
View attachment 718135 View attachment 718136

Oh, I'm sorry. You all thought I was talking about eFX? Nope. Still waiting on my Legend from them :lol

LOL, at first I was shocked someone might have actually received one haha! Beautiful RS helmet. Way nicer anyways. I love my stunt RS stormtrooper; looks like they did a great job with the biker scout too.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back