eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Wow that makes me really sad, Happy for u guys that u got your stuff but super sad seeing that im just north of the boarder and people on the other side of the ocean are getting them faster.

I was wondering this very same thing. And still have heard nothing about getting this from eFX. : (

Just checking: was the most recent information about when this will be released really from an email way back in FEBRUARY? :behave

Might be time to write up another 10 minute email. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to know what progress has been made.

I was wondering this very same thing. And still have heard nothing about getting this from eFX. : (

Just an update for the guys that are waiting on on there free Vader helmets im up in Canada and when i got home on Monday night there was a BIG BOX WAITING :D,

I opened it up didn't take any pics seeing im moving but the helmet is awesome, Might have to order me one of the hand painted ones now.

Just an update for the guys that are waiting on on there free Vader helmets im up in Canada and when i got home on Monday night there was a BIG BOX WAITING :D,

I opened it up didn't take any pics seeing im moving but the helmet is awesome, Might have to order me one of the hand painted ones now.

Congats! That's good news! I hope I get mine soon.

How long has this been now since payments were taken?

I paid via a friend in the US and think I paid in September 2014.

I remember there was a time where people who took money from board members and never gave any product or updates were banned from the forum (and that was for hundreds of dollars not hundreds of thousands).

Why is this case any different?

Last edited:
I wish I could say I'm amazed that this is still going on. This is a really special level of incompetence & bad business practice here. The worst part from my view is that they're really taking advantage of the prop collector community here, which is used to delays & sometimes very long waits for their finished products, but EFX purports to be a legitimate company, not a guy working from his garage in his spare time. On principle I'll never give them any of my business, whatever about the production delays & the truth behind that, the lack of an even mediocre level of customer support & engagement is embarrassing.

I sincerely hope you all get your orders resolved to your satisfaction sooner rather than later.

Good to hear about the Vader bucket arriving in Canada. Hopefully, mine arrives shortly as well.

Someone posted an email (or a site?) update over on Rebelscum

November 27, 2016
We have received the final pre-production sample from the factory and it has been approved by both us and Lucasfilm! We are now making the final preparations to start production. - Thanks once again for your patience!

I wonder if that is for both the Legend and the LE because last I heard they were having problems making the blaster for the Legend.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back