First time costume making

J3rick

Hey guys, the name's Jerick! I'm new to the Replica Prop Forum. I've seen some quite amazing builds and prints. The costumes are amazing and the process is really cool. I want to start with a small project. I've seen mr. MCL3AN's Replica Amazing Spider-Man Suit. It's really cool and want to start with just the mask. I've made things before, but I've never sewn anything. I once made a Halo helmet with cardboard and tape. Then I added resin to add details. Used a motorcycle visor for the Halo helmet's visor. Tweaked it with lights. Anyway if any one can help me with this Spider-Man mask project of mine. It will truely be appreciated.

-Jerick

No, but thanks will be updating soon. Just gathering materials. I'm greatful for your help. It there a file for a template? If its not too much to ask

Made some renders. Had no time to start:facepalm, but I did gather some materials. :)

I got 2 meters of lycra. 1M Red and 1M White
Mesh for the lenses

been spending most of my time researching, rendering and scaling.
I've scaled the lenses, but I have yet to scale the mask it self. It's not hard; it's not easy either. It's quite challenging, since I'm a beginner. :)

I'll update as soon as I can! :cool

I personally like the design on the right, its much sleeker. BUT the one of the left strikes me much more as a spidey comic book style lens soooo :confused

This build will be put on hold. Time and money is what I'm worried about so I'll be doing others builds.

Check my Mortal Kombat Builds for now.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back