Your FAVORITE Screen-Used Prop!

The prop North Carolina license plates that were on my car on the last episode of 30 Rock. Although I am guessing my car would be a prop, too?

eiokrHq.jpg

8282941476_e3b72a48cc_c.jpg

8281883161_059461e120_c.jpg

8282943340_762ce56c23_c.jpg

Re: Collectors: Share Your Screen-Used or Production-Made Props Here!

Maybe I'm not understanding your purpose in creating this thread but it seems to duplicate the forum itself.

LOL, so true. Not piling on, Carrossea. But I did find poormansjb's post funny. :)

Hmm well lets see. I would have to say... my whole collection of Stargate SG-1 stuff. I am a HUGE Stargate fan. I basicaly grew up watching the show.

Here is the list (Screen used):
Ancient Communication Stone (One of three, used in SG-1)
Asgard Stone
Zat-Gun
Small collection of Replicator blocks
Sodan Cloaking device
Locator Beacon
Ohh and I know they aren't props but autographed photos of almost the whole crew.

I'm waiting on an R-75 bug and looking for Tok'Ra communicator/Bio Sensor and Autographs from RDA and Amanda Tapping

My Dad's civil war cannon (a hand-built M1941 6-pounder for anyone who knows artillery) is a movie prop, used in the background of Ray Liotta's first movie, "Something Wild," and dad literally bumps into Jeff daniels in the gas station scene right afterward, if you've ever seen the movie...
But as for me, I have a flightsuit from "Space: Above and Beyond" I'm really fond of, as well as a few "Saving Private Ryan" uniforms and props, but I think this is my favorite, a 'ascan' suit from "Defying Gravity":
Santiniflightsuit.jpg

My cover stone from the original Stargate movie. I also have a bridge chair from the bridge of the Roger Young from Starship troopers.

My screen used "Lost" satellite phone. Was "damaged" after "Frank Lapidus" crashed his helicopter on the island. I got a great screen shot of a close up. The phone was then repaired by the crew to look in whole condition and was used in distance shots. I found cardboard in the phone used to repair it and on it was the prop makers address in CA.

I’ve only just started collecting props. My first was an Ampule from Prometheus, and my latest was one of the wall panel displays from the Life Pod also in Prometheus. I’ve spent a lot of time figuring out the UI, and animation that goes on the panel, and am gonna actually remake some of them too. Sorry for bad photo, the camera blew the lights out a bit, but it looks all very sharp in real life. :-D

This was used in the scene at the end when noomi’s character climbs back into the life pod and is gathering oxygen canisters.

panel.jpg

Prop was from Prop Store. Those guys there are amazing! super friendly.

Have to say mine is the stunt kino and remote set from SGU. Favorite replica prop is my Chevron light made by andy. Replica hero large kino remote coming this coming week will maybe take the top spot (also made by andy). Loves me my stargate stuff.

i have Adam Sandlers screen worn waterboy jersey, has to be my favorite
That is awesome!

My favorite Screen Used Prop that I own would have to be 3 Vinyl Record Sleeves of Stillwater from Almost Famous. They are very well made. They are seen throughout the movie at different scenes. But a close second would be the Glasses that Andy Dick wears in Employee Of The Month. They are crazy thick.

For me,Right now
My Moon Bloodgood (salvation) screenused desert eagle.
I had a rare future war grenade (T2) but i sold it

My Batman Panther cowl from Batman Forever, it can be screen matched as one of the cowls displayed in the batcave.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back