Your FAVORITE Screen-Used Prop!

Donatello Bo Staff :D

I just got it back from the framing store tonight....far and away my favorite prop. I've got some Iron Man 2 items too (blueprints, arc reactor, etc), but this is by far my favorite item.

WP_20140201_007_zps3ee33887.jpg

WP_20140201_009_zps5648876d.jpg

My favorite props that I've owned, I've sold. Top 2 that I sold would be Achilles' stunt sword from Troy and Riddick's goggles from the Chronicles but now my current favorite prop that I own would be Hector's sword from Troy which also happens to be for sale haha.

I would have to say without a doubt My stunt atlantean sword from Conan the Barbarian and Conan's scabbard from Conan the destroyer. I dream't of them as a kid and finding them was amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_0291.jpg
    IMG_0291.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0290.jpg
    IMG_0290.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Panel from alien ship in Laserblast and a Billiken alien model that sat on David Allen's desk.
lazer02z.jpg

My favorite screen-used prop would have to be the one that frightened Stephen King so badly he wrote about it in Entertainment Weekly #737. To me it is my grail prop and encompasses everything I love about horror movies. It is Karen Cooper's trowel from "Night of the Living Dead". It is both screen-used and screen-matched.
kingtrowel.jpgTrowel.JPGkaren.jpgtrowky.jpgtrowkyr.jpg92a3.jpgtrowmar.jpg

-I love all my Spartacus Props but I think my large Secutor Axe (used by Donar in season 3) still ma fav :)
Made of Hard Foam with steel armature and sharpened edge. According to the listing, it was the only one like that received from the production. Very heavyprops.jpg

Wow to the Texas Chainsaw Massacre stuff and the Night of the Living Dead trowel. Also the stunt Atlantean sword. Those are all amazing.

Ive vey been collecting props for quite a few years, and have a pretty large collection. I guess the stand outs that I own are a fiberglass burned corpse from John Carpenter's "The Thing", a stop motion cat puppet and Sally's bowl and spoon from "Nightmare Before Christmas", and most recently a seat headrest from the Nostromo from "Alien". I have quite a few other things, but those seem to get the most attention. Oh, and a bunch of items from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back