post your spidey pics

Re: post you're spidey pics

Here is my Ollie suit (currently for sale). Truly the best suit out there. PM me if you're interested.

kitchen2.jpg
kitchen3.jpg
back-1.jpg
outside.jpg

couch.jpg
kitchen.jpg

heres a few pics of my first time in my spidey suit which i wore to the enteratinment media show at earls court :)

DSCF0119.jpg

308944_10150414958769050_690179049_10488218_1586218978_n.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm 175lbs at 5'10" tall, want to get up to 180 with 5% bodyfat but that's a work in progress. LETS GO PROTIEN SHAKES!!

I'm 5'10" too but I need to drop about 8 lbs. Yeah from what I've seen people don't prioritize the fitness aspect of all this and it's really sad (superheroes are why I try to be fit in the first place). Maybe bodybuilding.com should have and RPF section lol.

Wearing the costume actually motivates me to train, I'm also a hockey Goalie and play 3-4 times a week which helps my flexibility and cardio aswell.

GFollano

I'm 5'10" too but I need to drop about 8 lbs. Yeah from what I've seen people don't prioritize the fitness aspect of all this and it's really sad (superheroes are why I try to be fit in the first place). Maybe bodybuilding.com should have and RPF section lol.

Yeah, it sure helps to be in good shape when wearing the suit. It's nice to see the kids faces at a con or a function when you look the part. But it also takes a lot of guts to put on a skin tight Spidey suit when you arent exactly the spider-man body type. I was actually thinking about starting an on-line club called " the sons of Peter Parker" for guys who looked or wanted to look like the typical spider-man one would expect, a site to share workout tips and pics of cons or appearances different Spideys might of done. Anyone interested?

Yeah, it sure helps to be in good shape when wearing the suit. It's nice to see the kids faces at a con or a function when you look the part. But it also takes a lot of guts to put on a skin tight Spidey suit when you arent exactly the spider-man body type. I was actually thinking about starting an on-line club called " the sons of Peter Parker" for guys who looked or wanted to look like the typical spider-man one would expect, a site to share workout tips and pics of cons or appearances different Spideys might of done. Anyone interested?

Definitely interested. Moral support is always good :)

Thanks, Davin Ng took the photo and photoshopped it with the help of Stacy Hokett of SGH PhotoArt. Awesome guys to work with!

Last edited:
heres my noir spidey not really a "suit" but its still a spidey lol
sadly :confused I cant wear it anymore due to losing so much weight, I went from a large size to a small lol.

4930293819_376454891f.jpg

4848038242_92d3d4032f_z.jpg

4847476803_22c526f669_z.jpg

4631241921_e86f8b9a38.jpg

Classic comic spiderman noir
Love the suit's guys, getting a suit from brad aswell real soon.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back