Breaking Bad Props

Has anyone tracked down a replica ruger lcr. I saw hecubus had a resin version, maybe he's interested in doing a run of those. I'd love one. Can't find any airsoft versions and don't want to pay for a real one. And do we know what type of revolver was used to kill mike in season 5?

Here's something I just thought of, not very good at Photoshop so don't know if i'll be able to pull it off. Walter whites wallet with contents. It seems as if he has his drivers license a few credit cards, 2 photos of his family, and the wallet seems to be a basic leather bi-fold. I'll give it a go, but you guys are probably better suited to the task. I think it would be a pretty cool prop in the end.
W.W wallet 4.png
W.W wallet 1.png
W.W wallet 5.png
W.W wallet 3.png

Found the family photo seen in season 2 for walter's wallet. Where did I find it? Savewalterwhite.com, pretty cool that they used the same photo. Enjoy!
View attachment 278195

The photo on the site is cropped on the sides.

Here is my uncropped version, in the correct size:

(Screenshot on the left, mine on the right)

VUwj3In.jpg

Anyone who'd like the file, please PM me your email address.

View attachment 278349
Hope you like these. I found this to be a very fun prop. Also there seems to be a video membership card in walts wallet. The other cards are hard to make out. More updates soon.

I noticed that you're using the lottery ticket file that I sourced from some fan art and posted a long time ago on this thread before I made an updated accurate version. PM me if you'd like the accurate file.

Last edited:
Just figured out a huge mistake I made, so I corrected the license.
View attachment 278610

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and just bring the opacity down on the small photo.

Don't mean to criticize but that isn't Walt's date of birth, the correct date is September 7th 1959. Also, he shouldn't be bald in his photo, especially since, according to your file, it was issued in 1975 (either way it was definitely issued before he got cancer in the show). I'd check to see if this license design was used in the 70s, and try to find a photo that doesn't look like a promotional photo for the show.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back