Dark Knight Trilogy Collection-Last Pg-The JOKER

Re: Nolan themed Batman Prop Room

Thanks for the comments! Its always great when someone takes a few seconds to comment. Much appreciated.

Fantastic Batman room. It must have been expensive! "You ought to know, you bought it!"

Thanks. Well thankfully I was able to buy all of this piece by piece which helped. But ya, its taken quite a long time to get this together.

Re: Nolan themed Batman Prop Room *update pg.5*

I am just wondering what is your Bob Dullam batman begins torso made of? Urethane or foam latex? Thanks

WoW.... I mean....Wow. Scarecrow & Joker are my favorites. Awesome room though.... where did you get the long straight jacket for Scarecrow? If you dont mind me asking.

Thanks for the comments.
The Bob Dullam begins torso, legs, and cowl are all made out of foam.

Finally a question about the straight jacket! I was kind of proud of that one. I contacted a straight jacket maker online (no joke) and had them custom make the jacket using photos from the touring suit on display.

I had to laugh at that one.... a straight jacket maker online. Seriously though, awesome prop room. I've been a Scarecrow fan for many years and was so excited when I heard Nolan was bringing the character to the big screen. I haven't seen any pics of the touring suit. I am wanting to do a Scarecrow costume but I can't decide to keep the original look w/a male suit or do a female career suit version (Since I am a female) but at least I know of a good way to start w/help on the straight jacket. Thanks for the info. on the jacket.

I'm a huge scarecrow fan as well. If you check my thread, you can see pics of the touring suit (the straight jacket and mask) on display. If your in need, I can try to look up the guy that made the jacket. He made all sorts of straight jackets for all sorts of occasions..lol. Underneath the straight jacket, I have him wearing a suit, sort of similar to the one he wears in the Dark Knight. I kept the straight jacket on though as it seems sort of cool/frightening. Plus I have way too many guys wearing suits down there, so this made him stand out :) Just need to get a gas sprayer going and maybe a horse for him to sit on.

Last edited:

I'm loving the batman - very cool. I would love to get hold of a Begins suit! It looks great in those pictures! :confused
Bri:)

Thanks. The Batman display is probably the most impressive piece in my room, although its hard to tell from the pics. The sheer size of it, with the cowl and cape give it an almost "Vader-like" presence in the room. I know there's probably a ton of Batman displays, but haven't seen too many with an entire foam suit and I think i'm the only one with the awesome Bale face by therpf's very own VashStampede and painted by the great Streetjudge79.

just wow... awesome, awesome job love that you dove in on every little detail.. great display man !!!

Thanks. I find the history behind each piece, whether it be viral item or sculpt or prop to be just as interesting as the items themselves.

Good stuff, man! Well done.

-Rylo

I'm a huge scarecrow fan as well. If you check my thread, you can see pics of the touring suit (the straight jacket and mask) on display. If your in need, I can try to look up the guy that made the jacket. He made all sorts of straight jackets for all sorts of occasions..lol. Underneath the straight jacket, I have him wearing a suit, sort of similar to the one he wears in the Dark Knight. I kept the straight jacket on though as it seems sort of cool/frightening. Plus I have way too many guys wearing suits down there, so this made him stand out :) Just need to get a gas sprayer going and maybe a horse for him to sit on.

Always nice to meet another Scarecrow fan and a big thanks if you happen to find the guy who made the jacket. I like the display w/the jacket on ... as you said... it seems more frightening. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back