Dark Knight Trilogy Collection-Last Pg-The JOKER

Re: Nolan themed Batman Prop Room *update pg.6*

You could use one of those websites that sets up any image to be printed into sectional posters. Say you want an entire wall covered, and you have high-res images of the cave. You put it on the website and specify how big and it devides the image into a set of inkjet-sized printable sections. You just have to attach them to the wall. not sure about the quality of this though.

Re: Nolan themed Batman Prop Room *update pg.6*

Thanks for the idea. I was thinking about doing something along those lines, just wasn't too sure how to go about it. It'd be great if I could get some kind of premade back drop and make it work though. I'm also pretty open to hearing any other ideas though as I'd like to spruce up the room abit,,,particularly the backdrop.

Re: Nolan themed Batman Prop Room *update pg.7*

Thanks believe it or not it was the accessories that really broke the bank! Plus I had to order the items (belt,pen,watch,pin and name tag) from different sites. Nothing is ever easy of course :)
Not going to do a full 1:1 display of this with the Joker....at least...not at the moment. :)

p.s. and as always...thanks for commenting!!

Re: Nolan themed Batman Prop Room *new pics pg.7*

I remember us talking about the nurse Joker outfit and how much you wanted to put one together. Well, this certainly looks absolutely fantastic and a great addition to your already impressive collection. I'm happy for ya ;)

Thanks Endo! I appreciate your comments! I think the nurse costume was one of the more popular get ups that the joker wore in the film. I've seen a few attempts at the costume on a few websites, but nothing extremely accurate. While not as essential as the purple overcoat, its a fun prop nonetheless. :)

Hadn't noticed the viral cards under his hand. You're a lucky man Ryan.

Thanks Dark Passenger. I admire your dedication to Dexter props (my favourite show). If I wasn't collecting Batman, I'd be after Dexter items as well. But since I'm preoccupied (and with little money to spare) I anxiously watch your thread and continously look forward to your updates!

Thanks Benhs1898. Your the first to notice! I've actually strategically placed Dark Knight viral items around all my displays. My love of the nolan films is probably only matched by love of the dark knight virals, so I blended the 2 universes together for the displays!

Re: Nolan themed Batman Prop Room *new Joker pics*

I always feel so dumb that I didn't get in on the Joker campaign. I am lucky just to have the voter registration card though.

Is that a fan-made mask of Ledger?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back