Batman Returns Selina Kyle (FINISHED P.13)CON pics p.15 and p.16 unzombified

Re: My Selina Kyle, Batman Returns style

thank you very much ! yes i seem to have an epiphany every five seconds lol but one suit i really want to make is femme mandolorian armor , although its been done i just really want my own suit , im in love with boba fett ! I was also thinking of making a dune jumpsuit ... i really loved dune ... no one would really get it now a days lol

The catwoman costume was absolutely great... fantastic job, I can imagine that the stitching was a pain in the arse.

Depending on whether or not you want to go for the "traditional mando look or something of a different look.
You could always go with the Shae Vizla armor from TOR.
http://www.toyark.com/news/attach/1/9/9/9/Shae-Vizla-GG-001_1276170091.jpg

I think it's a nice departure from they typical Mando schemes we see... all depends on what you're going for though

I've been a member of the Brotherhood of the Bat for well over 10 years, and various other batman boards over those years. This is simply the most authentic and best made and worn catwoman costume I've seen to date. You really do it justice (better dare I say than Michelle Pfeifer).

Well done, absolutely fantastic costume.

Greg

poor michelle pheipher .. not only can we not spell her name but shes gotten bashed a few times in here lol thank you very much ;> ... and im in love with the fett i am def. going to be a goober and get my own dented helmet

This really isn't a costume you wear for "comfort," is it? haha It seems a costume like this has the power to even make OTHER people feel uncomfortable...depending on how straight laced they are.

I just have a feeling that all of the "truly" comfortable fabrics wouldn't look as good...though I would love to see a pima cotton Cat Woman. It would be like Selina's pajamas. Cat Woman Snuggie anyone?

-Nick
LOL sorry i did not even see this and it is very worth responding to ... im one of them dumb idiots that can not measure themselves correctly so i think if certain areas had a bit more ..girth i would feel a world of a difference comfortable ... i was thinking of even stitching onto the inside a stocking material for the legs so it was not so hard getting them in ... i tried the powder trick but after sweating powder turns into ... gross ...evil ... but i found wearing thigh high stockings helped me get my legs in there really fast .... i would also opt for a suit with a zipper that went down the front of my body and past my butt because after kicking back a few drinks wearing that thing ... climbing out of it was a bit interesting .... also maybe something a bit more breathable because cat woman got really damn interesting on this particular night
100_4987.jpg

100_4980.jpg
yep .. there was no more cat woman ... only zuul .... and thats the last of those pics i am ever posting rofl

I would love to see a full shot with the boots. I love me some boots

there is nothing mother nature about those photos ...AAR A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME
Hehe. Good for you. I know for me, in some far less elaborate costumes, getting to the bathroom becomes a "project," especially if I've been getting some drank on. ;)

LOL yeah any alcohol would tend to make even a task like taking a sock off hard ...and you know i dont know what i was drinking there ... by the looks of it ... at the time i dont think i knew either ..so i will assume apocalyptic coolaid

poor michelle pheipher .. not only can we not spell her name but shes gotten bashed a few times in here lol thank you very much ;> ... and im in love with the fett i am def. going to be a goober and get my own dented helmet

Definitely nothing wrong with going for the traditional "Fett" look. Heck you can even blend the two and still make it your own thing. I'll be looking forward to seeing that project. I really want to do a Mando costume for my wife, she loves the Fett man too. He's so popular for someone who's so antisocial lol.

I'm not sure whether or not I was antisocial, I didn't hang out with people outside of school or church... but I enjoy talking to people, and for some reason complete strangers enjoy telling me their life stories... Haven't made up my mind yet whether or not that's good or not. I like the way I turned out though!

I can never make up my mind what I am... I'm a huge Star Wars nerd though. I carry my lightsaber on me always, and I have the Jedi order symbol tattooed on my left shoulder lol.

well you just sound prepared to me! then again most of us here on this forum are star wars nerds .. Salacious Crumb sits on my back all day (alric blighter) ....

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back