Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

View attachment 738216 The high fidelity 1955 edition had no label, but the lace rivets were in silver.

I think the lace rivets being silver is only on the black model...They are bronzed on mine.....The colour of the boots is the standard Dark Brown by Eastland (55' Hi Fidelity), and mine came with the label on, although perhaps you could find some without, in the same way as the ones above seem to be done without.......

(EDIT - Yeah, looking through, there's a few small variations sold at slightly higher prices here and there in the USA, so you could find a pair of those, if you feel that the label was off on Jackman's boots....The standard are fine...And Tan colour COULD be used, but is too light, and would need to be darkened by hand a little to match well!)

Not sure though..(I suspect that the label was left on....Since it's too small to pick up...But...They may have just cut it off anyway....)

Last edited:
The boots are dark brown. Got a pair about 2 weeks ago. Great boot, but leather distresses very easily, not a whole lot of support either so I would suggest some insole if you thought about purchasing.

Yea. Hearing a lot of mixed reviews about these. I consider them more of a dress boot. They're definitely not a strong, durable boot. I imagine they used them for the film so Jackman could be more comfortable when running and jumping. He definitely doesn't need to add height so thick soles weren't necessary.

Yeah, they are a dress boot.. he was wearing them as a limousine driver eh? As "dressed up" as he could get.. heh.. just happened to end up being called into "Wolverine mode" by accident.. no time to change boots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have an idea about the brand of the blue dress shirt he wears? Jackman is known to always wear brand names. Typically wears brand names and not custom costume pieces. He wore old navy and faded glory in prisoners, and of course, the boots in The Wolverine and Logan aren't custom. Neither was the tank or the jeans.

The shirts are more of a problem..While Jackman does certainly wear a few different brands in the movies, the shirts are far harder to track down....Looking at the design of them I'd suspect that they're either made for the movie each time (since they're all essentially the same design), or they have one or two companies that are real small that make those for them.....The designs in the recent movies especially would indicate the former, since the Liberty print used in the Days Of Future Past scenes would be hard to find (since it's a backwards out print...Not the right way round), so I suspect they're made in house for the films....

Does that mean they ALL are? No...And that's part of the problem..The X1 red shirt, was clearly sold....So some of the others may well be as well...But...We've not found them......

If you wanted to buy, I'd suggest looking at the more "heavy duty" shirt makers in the USA, places like Dickies etc? Maybe......But outside of that...Nah.....Nothing for sure yet..

One of the biggest problems is that a lot of stuff is discontinued by the time we see thie film if we can even find it. This is the case for the X-23 backpack and sunglasses. I know that the suede jacket was custom made.

I can't tell the jacket is custom. Also, the shirt is probably custom too, considering that they need to bloody it for several scenes. Same thing with fight club. They found that sock it to me shirt in a thrift shop and duplicated it several times because in the scene Pitt wears it, he gets blood on it.

I just really like that shirt he wears in Logan. I like that it has those big Ickes flaps and the snap buttons. Also like that it doesn't have any western design details.

Anyone have an idea about the brand of the blue dress shirt he wears? Jackman is known to always wear brand names. Typically wears brand names and not custom costume pieces. He wore old navy and faded glory in prisoners, and of course, the boots in The Wolverine and Logan aren't custom. Neither was the tank or the jeans.

I finally tracked down the maker of the shirt he wears in Logan..The blue one you mention....It's a brand called "RedHead Clothing", owned by BassPro-shops in the USA, selling hunting and fishing gear mostly...You can see the tag of the company on the shirt before he puts it on in the bathroom in the hotel...The tag matches to those used by the brand. Strangely though, after discovering this fact, I wrote to the company to see if they could help me identify it, or confirm that it was deadstock, and not available now, and their reply was "that's not one of our shirts"....However, it is the same design they use now, minus the lining, and in a different colour alone...The exact same shirt as the one they sell called the "Rock Bluff Long Sleeve Shirt" in their online shop....The colours available aren't correct, and the lining isn't correct too, and lastly, the buttons are buttons, not push studs with a metal finish to them, which is why I assumed it was an out of stock shirt used for the movie..Another small chance is that the movie took their shirt, and copied it exactly, with the tag, and used THAT, instead of the shirt itself...But..Why would they? They have the tag in it, the shirt is the EXACT same design, but.......Makes no sense to me honestly....Anyway..

Here's the modern selling version of it by RedHead.....The colours aren't correct, but it's clearly the same shirt...With a few small differences...

http://www.basspro.com/RedHead-Flan...gSleeve-Shirt-for-Men/product/13040307064829/

Here's the "proof" that I sent to RedHead....But..They claim the tag isn't theirs...(It is..)

20045978_10158979070305721_9917505_n.jpg20049247_10158982002790721_69514092_o.jpg20050216_10158982002675721_1951800519_o.jpg20067725_10158978921940721_911784914_n.jpg20107193_10158982002650721_1532681280_o.jpg20107985_10158982002605721_956548949_o.jpg

I think it's clear that the tag IS their company logo..Even down to the red duck head on it....The design is the same as well..So...I guess we CAN now copy that shirt? Since the company doesn't admit that it's one of theirs.....
I'd like to thank Cody Vestal (my mate) for his help in spotting the tag in the first place..Without his keen eye, I'd not have noticed....I then found a high definition version and zoomed in, and there we go.......

The core differences are

1) The light blue colour isn't available now
2) The push studs used instead of buttons, and with a silver cover, not the pearl stud usually used
3) No lining to the shirt
4) Made of denim? Perhaps..It looks like denim up close but could be cotton

So, there ya go! Answered! But also, not answered....LOL....Sorry about that, I'd hoped for more from the company....Still, have a look and maybe question your local BassPro fishing shop, and they might realise they're holding a winner? Hehe.....
(BassPro own the company RedHead now, although RedHead was an older company it seems)

Regards!

Fantastic job, bub. Impressive. That's super strange, seriously. I dont know how it had the tag, but they're saying it's not their shirt. I looked for it on eBay just for kicks, and couldn't find anything. My only guess, is that maybe they just don't recall the shirt. I figured it was a branded shirt. I think the reason Jackman always seems to wear branded clothing in films, is that he's so tall, that they don't need to get the costumes tailored or altered. I found this shirt. I'm almost positive that the shirt was just altered by having the snap buttons added. I think I recall Logan wearing other shirts with snap buttons.

The sunglasses that Logan wears on the drive to Mexico get very little screen time, but does anyone know the brand? Seem to be a black aviator frame with a brown gradient lens...

ThanksysAlqcj.jpg

Last edited:
I'm making a non canon set of WoW inspired Wolverine armour. I'm at the claws stage but can't work out how to make them both con-safe and not wobbly. Any tips?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back