Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

Re: Ebay Wolverine jackets any good?

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I meant personal interest in helping them make one, if you wanted Heron to make you an X3 jacket...

Nothing Wolverine related. This talk has renewed an special leather jacket idea I have been thinking about for years now.

Oh, yeah? They specialize in that too. :lol
They are very easy to work with, fluid and understanding. You should hit 'em up sometime, as they are good at what they do. If my wife wasn't so subborn about wearing leather, I'd have another project for them to undertake.

I'd love to hear your project idea offline/PM. :)

Can't wait to see the updated version! I've always wanted one of these and this seems like a more affordable option....although I really would love to have a Vanson from THEMAN

Somebody on here may be in luck. I'm gonna sell my Vanson X1 soon...Being taht I don't wear it and there's no point in having that, a Vanson Origins, and the OLF X2 when they're all practically the same jacket. That's jmo.

file.php
file.php
file.php

Here's a quickie of my Vanson XO.

Annnnnnd the screen version jacket as used by Jackman, the OLF X3. This was when it was new but now it's pretty weathered...The type of leather he uses weathers amazingly fast and great in a short amount of time.
file.php
file.php

Last edited:

If i get an X-1 its from Dan plain and simple. Ill settle for nothing less.. The X-2 has been getting allot of recognition/free drinks. I have been going to my local dives all dressed up and every drunk knows who Logan is. That's good enough for me.. With any Luck SDCC will be even better. I should have no problem being recognized.

hopefully my new jacket will have the tweaks before they finish on tuesday.

Did you ask if they'd impliment those new tweaks in before they started?

I havent had a lot of communication with them to be honest. I just emailed the other day to ask when I might expect it and they said it would be completed on tuesday. I dont know how long it takes them to make one jacket from start to finish. I could ask.

Miguel just emailed me, my jacket is finished! I requested the express shipping so I should have it in a 1-2 days. I'll post new pics, and weathered pics to show the difference when I get it.

-Tom

MY OLF X2 IS ON ITS WAY FROM CANADA AS WE SPEAK!!!! Milos is sending me pic as soon as he finds his cable ha

I just emailed Dan at LogansCloset.com about an X-1 jacket in 44R.
I was curious, if it takes 3 months to get the Vanson jacket, if you
have to pay in full up front or just a deposit. Full payment with
order, BTW.

Dan replied that he has an X-1 44R in stock. Once he verifies his
inventory, I'm taking the plunge.

Very pricey, but it's a Vanson. I've known about their motorcycle
jackets for 30 years since my teenage days. Back in the day Vanson
along with Bates were the sport riding jackets to get. Of course as
a poor college student, I could never afford the custom Bates jacket
I always wanted. Of course they were less than half the current
price back then.

Good choice Dan. I know you won't be sorry. :thumbsup
Dan has worked very hard over the years with Vanson to get screen accurate jackets to the fans. So a good investment all around coming your way. I know I keep saying this, but one of these days, I'll take the plunge on a 'Danson'. I want to be a part of the 'in' crowd too. It won't be in the near future though. Got a buget somehow. :lol

According to my UPS tracking number, my jacket is out for delivery! I have a busy night but I will try to take some pics when I get home. Later will come the distressed pics. Ah I hope it fits. Something about a custom jacket based on measurements I took myself is a bit stressful. :S. Hopefully it all turns out well.

Well... I got my jacket. Sigh, I wish I could say I was happy with it but the fit is just not good. It's a gorgeous jacket but its absolutely huge in the shoulders, not to mention how pointed they are. I attached photos of the jacket (which looks better in these pictures than it does in the mirror) compared to my well fitting american eagle brown leather jacket and my black cafe racer soul revolver jacket. I think if 2" inches were taken out of each shoulder it would have the fit im going for, but as is I think Im going to have to return.

Picture9.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture6.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture4.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture7.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture8.jpg
[/IMG]

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back