Captain America Red Skull mask WIP...finished mask bottom of PG 4

Re: Red Skull mask WIP...............

Looking great! Is it going to be a one piece mask, or are you going to break it into multiple appliances?

thanks, guys!!

i plan to make this a silicone mask and i have not decided if i am going to do the full costume or not. i am at a lost on what type suit to do. i really like the SS uniform for the red skull (like the comics) and i really like the movie look too.

That looks great, but if you wear it, I would think that breathing thorough your mouth only would get to be annoying. Or, do you plan on somehow hiding some breathing holes for your nose?

i don't know how you could put breather holes for the nose in there for the nose. i iwll be a mouth breather while wearing this!! LOL!

Red+skull.jpg

This one all the way. Classic WWII to match the CAP...

CapWWII.jpg

Then we need to do the opening night. Great Job man.

i agree, i like the SS uniform. i think that is what i am going to do.

Mask looks great man! And no don't worry about the nose holes that would blow the look of it. The classic uniform would be much easier to pull off, you can use mostly found clothing and modify it rather than a custom leather suit. Its going to look great.

Re: Red Skull mask WIP...

You get a little glimpse of the back of the Red Skull's head in the new trailer... you know... if you really dare about such trivial bits of ref. :)

Nick

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back