Blade Runner 2049

SDCC 2017: We Interviewed BLADE RUNNER 2049 Director Denis Villeneuve | Birth.Movies.Death.

Even if this movie ends up disappointing, there is no denying that Denis Villeneuve was the right choice for directing it. I encourage everyone here (especially the naysayers) to read the whole interview on the above page.

DFb5XP5WAAAQ1ix.jpg

DFb8WvbW0AEOaQs.jpg

Yeah, the "Deckard in Russia" thing was just ideas being slugged around for years (back and forth between Fancher and Scott):rolleyes It's when the rights were finally wrestled away that a serious story was developed.

Nice to see him acknowledge that he had to make it have a modern pace, but he is at least trying to keep it in line with the original.

I hope "modern pace" doesn't mean edited by a total ADD spaz.

This is why I am hoping the blu-ray will include that original 3 hour cut. Theatrical cuts of movies that have to be cut and edited to try and appeal to the mass audience just enrage me.

On an unrelated note, I just watched Drive again and Ryan Gosling was totally a Replicant in that.

I'm literally watching no more trailers. Skipped through all of them so far. They always give the entire plot away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back