Flashback horror convention pics

takevin

Sr Member
Wife and I attended a horror con this weekend, gets bigger and bigger every year. My wife went as Samara, she made the nightgown, and I weathered it. She also put various shades of cremes, penciled in veins, and ripped latex for dead skin, wet hair gel. I think she nailed it very very well. I did my Jason costume, this is second year wearing it, did more weathering and what not. Wore my necro commander outfit for the first time, along with my frien Andrew. Had a lot of people taking pics and what not. The wife scared the crap out of a bunch of people. LOL Great to see Thomas, and Toby, and few others there. Met Rowdy Piper, great guy, very nice with the fans. Heres some low res pics from my friends site. Also there was a little kid running around as Jason, so we got a pic together, kind of neat. Also the wife had her predator costume on for a bit too. Met Kane, cant remember if that was his first or last name, he played Jason in Jason X, gave me kudos on it, last year met another guy who played Jason, think it was from 2 or 3, gave me props for it also. Whatcha think?

The Kane you are talking about is Kane Hodder. He is regarded by most fans as the true Jason. He was in VII-X. As you can see on his IMDB he has been a force in the horror industry. Took playing Jason serouisly often stating his opinion on how Jason should act.
Kane's role
Kane's bio

Love him or hate him as Jason, no one can deny he is one of the nicest stars to meet.

Great costumes.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back