Vader's Melted Helmet - Research and Build

Thanks Guys!!! Much apprechiated!
prop Droid: Thanks for the pictures! I just learned of the EFX helmet now, is there more, known about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! I don’t ever remember Efx melted helmet? What’s the story behind that? And when do they plan on releasing this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FINALLY! I have long stopped counting, how many hours went into this, but here I present to you the first assembled, finished and painted casting:

IMG_1912.JPGIMG_1907.JPGIMG_1905.JPGIMG_1913.JPGIMG_1916.JPGIMG_1917.JPG

I tried to match the lighting and angle with the original screenshot here(didn't quite get it right, but you get the idea:
therealthing.pngIMG_1933.jpg

Wow...great helmet and great pics!:):thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

Ha! I don’t ever remember Efx melted helmet? What’s the story behind that? And when do they plan on releasing this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They wanna release so much helmets and models...I will not wait for it.I´m very happy with my moded Edi V1 kit.:)

Wow...great helmet and great pics!:):thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

They wanna release so much helmets and models...I will not wait for it.I´m very happy with my moded Edi V1 kit.:)

i love my V2 Edi did for me! never letting it go, and never replacing it! im happier with Edi's custom job!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back