Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates)

Hey guys, everything on this thread is awesome! The link to the Edi headpiece pep file is broken. Does anyone have a copy that they can link me too?

Update: The link in the Tamasoft Pepakura Gallery was broken, but was able to find a file on a Russian pepa website. Here's the DL: http://ge.tt/7kzZe4F2/v/0?c can we update the link on the forum page?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello every one, I am just about to start to cut out the metal parts for the helmet which is all well and good. The issue I have now is that I have scaled up the forearm piece of the N7 armor by.25 and it now fits around my arm but is about 1-3 inches to long and the wrist is a bit to narrow. Does anyone have any ideas or recommendations? Is there a way to edit just the width of a piece or high etc..I can almost put the forearm on my ankle.

P.S.I can provide measurements for anyone who is willing and or can help.

Last edited:
Hello! Is there a chance the omni-blade pepakura can be reuploaded? I tried it but the link just gives an error. Sorry if it was reposted earlier in the thread - I'm on my phone so it's hard to peruse.

Has anyone seen an unfold of the Tali armor? I'm hoping to get started on it soon for my daughter. I have an unfold of the helmet, and most of the traditional costume is fabric with a few extras thrown in (forearm guards, strapping, pouches, some additional shoulder components etc). The main part I am looking for as an unfold is the legs/feet.

She would prefer the version of Tali where she is wearing what appears to be complete body armor. However I haven't seen that as an unfold anywhere.

Also, the Tali helmet in the first couple of posts doesn't seem to contain a link to anything.

I went ahead and unfolded darhoods_n7_male_armor. It is scaled to a 6 foot tall person. I am building it as a positive mold for vaccuforming a suit. I couldn't find this one unfolded, so here you go. I spent most of today on this unfold.

http://i.imgur.com/VJKL2Lv.png

http://www.4shared.com/file/67d4-FgQce/darhoods_n7_male_armor_unfolde.html

thats an awesome unfold. looks super neat.
would love to see it in seperate pieces(arms,legs torso, ect) but this still looks very cool.
you did an great job man.

I love the collection thus far! The helmet I'd just finished papercrafting came from the helm file in the OP's first post. What I'm wondering is if anyone would mind unfolding the Raptor rifle as I'm still super novice at Pep stuff and don't even know where to begin haha. ^-^;

Thank you so much!

Here's the helmet I was talking about, by the way.

20150729_001310_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone finished unfolding the foam pep of N7 armor from ME 3?
i have been googling for ours..but couldnt find it....
it would be really great and appreciated if you could kindly share the link..kolbyjukes-mass-effect-shepard-armor-characters-1819739060.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back