Brother William's current meagre prop collection

BrotherWilliam

I've been browsing these forums for a couple of years and have finally had a surge of creating so my current prop collection has pretty much doubled in size and it's now something more than a random gathering of bits. Here's my current collection as it stands 3 days before Christmas.

attachment.jpg

Dobson's Cortex Communicator from Firefly. Simon's Universal Encyclopedia is still a work in progress.

attachment.jpg

Firefly currency (Loot crate). Club Obi Wan match-book, Elsa's lighter, Brotherhood of the Cruciform Sword pin, Nurhachi's Urn, Eye of the Peacock, Willie Scott poster and Golden Idol from Indiana Jones franchise. Aztec coin, Pirates of the Caribbean.

attachment.jpg

Bible, sweet tin, cigar box and postcard from The Shawshank Redemption. Peter Gibbons ID from Office Space. Carl Kolchak's Press Pass, The Night Stalker. Morley cigarette packet, X-Files. Chang Jiang cigarette packet, Constantine. Travels Through Time, Somewhere in Time.

attachment.jpg

Handbill from Dark's Pandemonium Carnival from Something Wicked This Way Comes. Dinosaur Detectives and Jurassic Park ID cards. Guy Fawkes mask from V for Vendetta. Sonic Screwdrivers and Holocube from Doctor Who. PPG and PsiCorp ID from Babylon 5. Very old fan made Kerr Avon credit card (non-canon) Blake's 7.

attachment.jpg

Oh La La, Sports Almanac, A Match Made in Space, Doc Brown's Operator's Licence, Tales from Space, 1950s Pepsi bottle, 2015 Pepsi Perfect and Goldie Wilson election poster, all from Back to the Future.

attachment.jpg

Purple gloves, scarab and Farnsworth from Warehouse 13. Flynn Lives and Flynn's Arcade token from Tron Legacy. Key to the hidden Door from The Hobbit. Shell Beach postcard, Dark City. Steve Austin ID card, The Six Million Dollar Man. Save the Clocktower flyer, pin and tin, dehydrated pizza and bag, Blast from the Past receipt, Back to the Future.

attachment.jpg

Purple gloves, scarab, Phoenix medallion and Farnsworth from Warehouse 13. Tahiti postcard, S.H.I.E.L.D. ID and security lanyard, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Map to Hamunaptra, Bertie Botts beans, pumkin juice bottle, white rat whisky and Eldar Wand from Harry Potter. Harryhausen's menu from Monsters Inc.

attachment.jpg

Nuka Cola grape bottle from Fallout 4 and assorted bottlecaps. Blue and Red pills from The Matrix. Trivial Pursuit card from Weird Al's White & Nerdy music video. Primatech ID and Activating Evolution book from Heroes. Miskatonic University postcards, field notebook and alumni pin (assorted H.P. Lovecraft stories). Coin and banknote of Zamunda from Coming to America.

attachment.jpg

Handbook for the Recently Deceased and The Living and the Dead, both from Beetlejuice.

attachment.jpg

South Seas Club Menu, Bigelow's Air Circus programme, Bull Dog Cafe Menu and Jenny's photo from The Rocketeer. Very old (80s?) set of Battlestar Galactica credits.

Attachments

• Props-01.jpg
    Props-01.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 624
  • Props-10.jpg
    Props-10.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 614
  • Props-09.jpg
    Props-09.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 613
  • Props-08.jpg
    Props-08.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 628
  • Props-07.jpg
    Props-07.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 602
  • Props-06.jpg
    Props-06.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 656
  • Props-05.jpg
    Props-05.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 605
  • Props-04.jpg
    Props-04.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 630
  • Props-03.jpg
    Props-03.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 561
  • Props-02.jpg
    Props-02.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 684
Last edited:
Re: Brother William's current megre prop collection

nice collection, you have some very nice pieces. the firefly encyclopedia and the map to Hamunaptra are damn cool.

I love your Dark’s Pandemonium Carnival flyer!

(BTW, I think you meant “meager.”)

Some new additions to the collection.

attachment.php

Lao Che's coins from Temple of Doom

attachment.php

Marion's cigarette packet and ligher from

attachment.php

Constantine's lighter from the TV series. His cigarette pack from the series is still in progress.

attachment.php

Doc's gift to Marty from BTTF III

attachment.php

Mad Dog Tannen BTTF III

attachment.php

The Clock of Ages from Tomb Raider

attachment.php

Inside

I'm going to have to do some serious rearranging to find room for the clock in the props cabinet.

Attachments

• Props-11.jpg
    Props-11.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 671
  • Props-12.jpg
    Props-12.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 679
  • Props-13.jpg
    Props-13.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 963
  • Props-14.jpg
    Props-14.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 694
  • Props-15.jpg
    Props-15.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 691
  • Props-17.jpg
    Props-17.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 680
  • Props-16.jpg
    Props-16.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 735
Last edited:
Collection update

Props-19.jpg
1955 Milk bottle from Back to the Future

Props-20.jpg
Shawshank Redemption beer Bottle

Props-21.jpg
Hans Gruber's bearer bond

Props-22.jpg
Pulp Fiction's Jack Rabbit Slim's menu

Props-24.jpg
Pamphlet for the opening of Jurassic Park

Props-27.jpg
Tickets for America's Greatest living Folk Legend!

Props-28.jpg
A couple of different business cards. Blues Brothers, Heros and Blade Runner

Props-30.jpg
Finally found a can to fit the label! Thanks Emma for the work on the label :)

Props-29.jpg
The last ones are Blade Runner notes made by Kramstar. Thankfully I had collected the images before they were pulled from the thread.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back