The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage Mk9 Derwent Engine Burner Can

Re: Star Wars Real Parts Hunting & Props - The Ninja

the m3, m4 and m5 periscopes when equipped with a scope have had m32, m19 and m38 scopes in them

I didn't know there even was an M5. I thought they skipped it and went straight to M6 from M4A1.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Used to have a picture of the inside of a Sherman posted it on the FISD ages ago where it showed where the M38 lived

I've seen a picture like that before in an eBay auction!

2x Vintage Praco Flashmaker hunted these for $1 & $37

I hunted these 2x vintage Praco Flashmaker earlier this year I got super lucky with both but the first one I picked up for a $1 big thanks to Jerry trooper who did the bid for me, both are in really nice condition, one has been converted into a static VD Yoda Saber by Troy Seneca (photos to come) and the other I am keeping as a display in the Retail Box.

11.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg 12.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Star Wars Real Parts Hunting and Props - The Ninja

Vintage Microflame Torch Original & Model B

I hunted these Microflame Torch Original & Model B I was also able to find extra Micronox & Butane cylinders in their vintage Retail Boxes, big thanks to Jerry trooper for emptying the cylinders before shipping down-under.

Also Chad HB1098S hooked me up with a replica Droid Restraining Bolt which was finished & weathered by Troy Seneca to complete the display, still hunting for the accurate vintage lens used for the Droid Restraining Bolts, expensive little suckers.

13.jpg

Last edited:

Vintage Exactra 19 & 20 Calculators + DarkLyte Customs Display Stands

I picked up the vintage Exactra 19 & 2x Exactra 20 from @NeoRutty in the Junk Yard, thanks buddy :) the saber parts had been harvested but with replica Bubble Strips added they make a cool display.

I also received my stands from Victor @DarkLyte Customs, which are great stands to display your Exactra Calculators.

15.jpg

Last edited:

Vintage Exactra 19 & 20 Calculators + DarkLyte Customs Display Stands

I picked up the vintage Exactra 19 & 2x Exactra 20 from @NeoRutty in the Junk Yard, thanks buddy :) the saber parts had been harvested but with replica Bubble Strips added they make a cool display.

I also received my stands from Victor @DarkLyte Customs, which are great stands to display your Exactra Calculators.

View attachment 841621

Oooo :love I think I'm gonna have to see about getting those stands for my Exactra calculators. The bubbles have been harvested from my 19, since it no longer worked, & it's now installed in my real parts Obi-Wan lightsaber. I did, however, replace it, in the calculator, with a bubble strip from Roy. I do geek out when I use my 20 to balance my checkbook though.

Your real parts collection is AWESOME!!! You're killing it! :thumbsup

Vintage Haul...

I laid out some of my vintage collection the other week after receiving a box of hunted vintage items from Jerry trooper who is kind enough to hold my items until we can fill a box to save on shipping.

Some of the special vintage items include;

Black Kobold Flash
Praco Flashmaker
Staedtler 415 liquid Point Pens
Water Filter Jug
Graflex Flashes & Accessories

16.jpg

Last edited:

Oh man, I remember when Phantom Menace came out and I bought a bunch of those pens!

I still have a few calls lying around in various boxes. I come across them along with several unopened Lady Gillette Sensor razors now and then when I'm going through my greeblies.

Those are some loooooong bottom halves to those Graflex flashes! What are they, six cell?! Or five?

Vintage Haul...

I laid out some of my vintage collection the other week after receiving a box of hunted vintage items from Jerry @trooper who is kind enough to hold my items until we can fill a box to save on shipping.

Black Kobold Flash
Praco Flashmaker
Water Filter Jug

View attachment 842143

What a sight :)

Oh man, I remember when Phantom Menace came out and I bought a bunch of those pens!

I still have a few calls lying around in various boxes. I come across them along with several unopened Lady Gillette Sensor razors now and then when I'm going through my greeblies.

Those are some loooooong bottom halves to those Graflex flashes! What are they, six cell?! Or five?

I have the Pens & built Food Pellet Capsules in Box Frames now I will have to do photos, yeah they are long Extensions they are 9 1/8" so with the Top would hold 5x D Cells.

I take a sharp intake of breath every time I see your thread pop up at the top of the screen.
I think, 'oh no, what piece has he bagged now that I really wanted'
Its a cruel, cruel thread...

Last edited:

Vintage Haul...

I laid out some of my vintage collection the other week after receiving a box of hunted vintage items from Jerry @trooper who is kind enough to hold my items until we can fill a box to save on shipping.

Black Kobold Flash
Praco Flashmaker
Water Filter Jug

View attachment 842143

This pic makes me happy.

This pic makes me happy.

Thanks @Cameron it makes me happy also, every box of hunted items from Jerry trooper is like Christmas :D your vintage builds have inspired me to broaden my knowledge and expend my vintage collection, thanks (y)

Last edited:

Vintage NOS Eumig Servomatic in original Retail Packaging

I hunted this amazing NOS Eumig in original Retail Packaging back when I was collecting the cameras for my Luke Hero & Stunt Macro builds, I thought I would share as these NOS Eumig's don't pop-up very often :D

17.jpg

17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg

Last edited:

Vintage Haul...

Black Kobold Flash
Praco Flashmaker
Water Filter Jug

View attachment 842143

Fantastic collection.

As a cameraman in the industry and photographer, I find myself obsessed with the 4 cell Graflex even though they never appeared in the films. Having one on display with the reflector is going to make for a smoking display.

Enjoy your treasure!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back