Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Supposedly this video is from the factory... @davidjones888 can you confirm this??

https://instagram.com/p/BMJmntcgnM_/
That sounds much better than the official Nikes lol. I'm guessing the lines on the laces were just for reference when making them. This is probably a very early prototype seeing how the laces are a little thinner than they should and the ribs don't perfectly line up with the laces. Especially the bottom one.

Can anyone who has V2.1s post some pictures please?
Also, I am looking to do MAG style splatter paint on my Nike Roche Run shoes... Does anyone have recommendations to get the right color?
Thanks!

So, I wore my v3s at work on Friday! They felt rather stiff at first but I got used to them. They do get rather warm though! Toasty feet.

I walked around indoors and everyone loved them.

I dared to venture outside for a vape and a guy working in the opposite bagel store came out, looked very excited and asked if they were real mags....is said they were lol. (Is that bad haha)
He said great work and it seemed to make his day haha.

Had my little BTTF display next to my desk too
c5e93049ea6e3d2c990bf1282b0e6a71.jpg
5eebc8e88d02124d0e70b37225a6c463.jpg

Couldn't manage to carry all my props including Roland's PP acrylic display though.

Overall, I freaking love my mags. So much better than my modded HCs and felt the part with my HC v2 Marty jacket. Even drank some Pepsi from my spare bottle I'm now using just for cosplay.

Realised when it was too late though that I never got a photo of me in the outfit though [emoji26]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did he ask if they power lace?
I am sick of people who seem to think that my 3 year old V2s are going to be 1 of 90 ever made. As if.

Cool! Pity you didn't get a photo Kevzie
I'm not game to wear my V3's to work as I often have to go out to the factory floor to repair things.
I'm having a good run with my V3's - could be luck or maybe it really is that special insole, as my first pair of V2's used it and the lights lasted a lot longer than other stories I heard. I wore the V3's all day yesterday walking around and they still turn on perfectly fine.
Had a good laugh when I was at Foot Locker asking for laces, the guy asked 'are they for the shoes you're wearing?'
(admittedly he was on the other side of the counter so he couldn't see)
then when he came around and said "nope" he thought they were the real ones. We agreed that $500 (US) is enough to spend on shoes that you'll actually wear. :D
Then some random customer wanted to take photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you drive a car wearing them? I really think pushing in the clutch is why my left shoe fails first

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

So I've been talking with the lady from gogoyeezy, she says the power laced version will be available on their site later today for about $1,500 USD. Hopefully its legit.
Interesting. Did she show you pictures of the actual shoe?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Can anyone who has V2.1s post some pictures please?
Also, I am looking to do MAG style splatter paint on my Nike Roche Run shoes... Does anyone have recommendations to get the right color?
Thanks!
i can sell you my roshe mags :unsure size 9 but the the paint would crack a bit when i walk too much...

edit : here you go : http://www.gogoyeezy.cn/?Authentic-Nike-Air-Mag-Power-Lacing-2016-p799690.html

i won't risk to get them as they sell the suprem red v2 and they just show "official" pictures from nike's video

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back