TRON Legacy - Flynn's Arcade 1:12 scale diorama

Attention Jedifyfe

I hate to bother you, but Culver city replied to my question on building blueprint.

Dear Patrik,

Your request # 1473487 has been resolved with the resolution:
Please come in to our office on the 2nd floor of city hall, the Building Safety Division counter, and ask to look at the building property file.

I sent them an email asking for either digital files, high resolution photo or paper copy since I cannot visit. If they cannot. Is there a possibility that you could drop by as my representative :)

If so, then I will replace your energy input with something useful for you.

Attention Jedifyfe

I hate to bother you, but Culver city replied to my question on building blueprint.

I sent them an email asking for either digital files, high resolution photo or paper copy since I cannot visit. If they cannot. Is there a possibility that you could drop by as my representative :)

If so, then I will replace your energy input with something useful for you.

Possibly. It depends on my schedule. I have not heard about the city keeping building plans on record and I sell real estate here in LA. usually the only thing they will have is the building permits but not plans.

Possibly. It depends on my schedule. I have not heard about the city keeping building plans on record and I sell real estate here in LA. usually the only thing they will have is the building permits but not plans.
I see, well, I am on hold for a reply from them. You know more than me here and what the general rule or method is. This is just a bonus and will make the darn blueprinting more simple.

Sometimes strange things happen right.

Last edited:
Hack attack... lol

Something rare my way came [For my BTTF project]

10607116066_a37b3f1dec_c.jpg

As expected and I am not surprised. I will not get any blueprints, so that is that. I will continue with what I have so far.

Have a great day.

I found at Hobby Lobby a string of LED lights and power source for $5.99. I got it at 40% off on it because I got the Hobby Lobby App for my phone. I may end up using it to light up something. I figured I'd mention it in case if you need a a string of them to light up your arcade machines for your display.

I found at Hobby Lobby a string of LED lights and power source for $5.99. I got it at 40% off on it because I got the Hobby Lobby App for my phone. I may end up using it to light up something. I figured I'd mention it in case if you need a a string of them to light up your arcade machines for your display.
There are allot on the market regarding such products and I have that right in front of me.

A short update. I did a recount and got 121 brick's up to the facade and roof ornament. So counting the numbers of total bricks will be done when I know the length of the building.

Not much happening right now, very busy with other things. But the Christmas holiday is fast approaching so I will get something done then.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back