Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

Stewart is gonna get in trouble for revealing he's gonna star in Mangold's Wolverine sequel lol
However, even more intriguing is what Stewart revealed about plans for The Wolverine 2. "And what I'm very excited about is that we have been talking about a Wolverine movie, which would team Hugh Jackman and myself together. Wolverine and Professor Xavier. That would be a very different sort of "X-Men" from the four movies that I've already done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...That news looked interesting...I'd like to see how they fit the older Magneto into the Apocalypse storyline as well.....Future visions or time travel make sense, given Apocalypse and the stories he's been used in in the books....

Also, now Sony have allowed Marvel to work out a way to get Spiderman back into the Marvel Universe, will it be a long time before Fox agrees to do something with X-Men back under Marvel somewhat? I'd love to see the outcome of that.......(I'm less optimistic about Fox being as decent as Sony....LOL...But money IS money...And it might push them over?)

Cool things happening all over though.....

http://marvel.com/news/movies/24062..._studios_into_the_amazing_world_of_spider-man

Greetings, all!

I've not posted in a long time, but have been lurking recently. Finally decided to take the plunge and do the Wolverine costume from X-1.
darkside501st, I received your XO claws in the mail the other day and I love them! Here's the first official picture of my costume:

lesdoanjWolverine.jpg

Got the tank from C-IN2 (Core Engine tank), on recommendation from someone either here or at filmjackets/com/forum, and it's amazing. So worth the price!
Found out about the Indian head buckle from this thread, and bought a cheap version from EBAY. Paired it with an old belt I found at an estate sale.
The jeans are just run-of-the-mill Banana Republic.
Will most likely change to Frye boots or similar, but for now I'm using my Mason Footwear Union-made in the USA work boots, circa '97.
Got a denim trucker jacket from JCPenney (i jeans by Buffalo) that will fit the bill on the cheap, and a basic flannel snap shirt.

I put a want ad for his leather motorcycle jacket into the For Sale / Wanted To Buy section over at filmjackets.com/forum, so I still need that to feel complete.

Hoping to find the jacket before March 12, which is the first day of All-Con, a 4 day sci-fi convention in Dallas, TX that I attend every year.

lesdoanjWolverine.jpg

lesdoanjWolverine.jpg

Ok, I wanted to share the 20 sets of screen accurate US Dog Tags that I designed and had made. They are authentic notched stainless steel debossed style tags from the Korean War/WWII era made on a real WWII era dog tag machine. Logan wears them during his time in the Korean War and while in Team X (X-Men: Origins film). They are made with authentic stainless steel notched style tags. They have one long stainless steel chain (27" Military Standard length), and one short stainless steel chain (5½" Military Standard length).

I plan on making the other styles as well so keep an eye out for more.

DSC_0820.jpgDSC_0824.jpgDSC_0830.jpg
XO US Tag 11.jpgXO US Tag 18.jpg

Check out more images from the movie and higher res images of the tags here:
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=E649A0303AAA2CC6&id=E649A0303AAA2CC6!8199&v=3

Send me a PM if you want more info.

DSC_0820.jpg

DSC_0824.jpg

DSC_0830.jpg

XO US Tag 11.jpg

XO US Tag 18.jpg

I have had some people mention that I should do some of these Dog Tags with Wolverine on them instead of Logan. While it is not screen accurate I am willing to do this just for the heck of it but I wanted to see how many people would like to see me make them. ;)

Does anoyone know which buckle was featured in THE LAST STAND and where to get it.
I got the Vansons THE LAST STAND jacket (awesome) and now really need the complete outfit. ;)

The closest we got is one Dan has.. A stone in the centre, with a metal buckle.. They're not impossible to find, similar styled.. But there's no "one buckle" to rule them all, sadly... The best you'll get is a similar stone colour and the general metal shape...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does anyone know if UD replicas or other motorcycle suit designer is making the Days of Future past wolverine armor jacket? (long sentence sorry lol)

I've seen the ebay leather jackets but they are such eye sores.

Nah...Not for me...Too thick at the base....I reckon Darkside is safe.....I wouldn't want these for the 110 they cost....Although they're not bad if Dark Matter Props weren't making theirs......

Yeah, those have been around for a long while. This is his second version. The first version wasn't very accurate. Although, I think they are quite a bit more than $110 shipped to the US at least they were when I first saw them, maybe things have changed since then.

I just don't like the way metallic paint looks... it has a glittery effect, it dulls the details, and paint is easily marked up. I am sure some people will give them a try... they do look like a decent set of claws. I know of one person that has them. Kevin St. Pierre got them before he found my claws and then he got mine too. So he has both to compare side by side.

I'll tell you what though, he sure isn't afraid to use all the official logos, titles, and images from the movie. He makes it look like they are an officially licensed set of claws. I don't think international law would stop Marvel from tackling him for that, lol.

edit-----------------------------------------------------------------

I just noticed the price is listed as U$110. Although, that looks like it is 'slang' for USD. http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/U$

Last edited:
darkside501st comonbub NOT ME! I'd go w/ DarkMatterPROPS No Contest.

S'funny... I noticed 'em specifically because of the "Officially Licensed" appearance in the pictures listed. I DO NOT endorse 'em, but just found the site last night lookin' for better photos of a different single X-Men: Days of Future Past Wolverine Claw I noticed.
SEEMS LEGIT....:lol Not Really? Sure...Why Not?.... Interestin' to say the least.
\I/snikt\I/
XMenDaysofFuturePastWolverineClaw02.JPGXMenDaysofFuturePastWolverineClaw00.JPGXMenDaysofFuturePastWolverineClaw01.JPGXMenDaysofFuturePastWolverineClaw03.JPG(WorldShopGoco - Hong Kong)
Darkside now has competition...Anybody willing to get these for a review ;)

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back