Wynonna Earp - Peacemaker

magick

I've been working on Peacemaker with inspiration from an online tutorial. Here's where I'm at so far:

Attachments

• IMG_20180126_185452.jpg
    IMG_20180126_185452.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 1,144
You may already know this but just in case you don't... "The Peacemaker" or just "Peacemaker" is a real-life nickname for a Colt Single Action Army pistol (which is what the Character Wynonna Earp uses, though with a longer barrel than normal), meaning one shouldn't call any other pistol a Peacemaker. The pistol you are using as a base for your prop is nothing like a Colt Single Action Army.

I'm calling it Peacemaker because that's what it's called in the show and that's what this prop is based on. Not being gun savvy I was unware that it needed to be a specific type of gun. I just choose the most suitable base (toy gun) I could get hold of without paying a small fortune. I'm doing my best on a tiny budget. I mearly came here to show my work in progress.

You may already know this but just in case you don't... "The Peacemaker" or just "Peacemaker" is a real-life nickname for a Colt Single Action Army pistol (which is what the Character Wynonna Earp uses, though with a longer barrel than normal), meaning one shouldn't call any other pistol a Peacemaker. The pistol you are using as a base for your prop is nothing like a Colt Single Action Army.

My tone was that of the fictional Star Trek race of Vulcans. Logic without emotion, meant to inform via constructive criticism. I hope you didn't take it in any other way. My apologies if you did.

I've been working on Peacemaker with inspiration from an online tutorial. Here's where I'm at so far:
Looks good. I know you're going for the style, rather that an exact copy, but the gun is actually a Colt Buntline Special. Supposedly Wyatt Earp used one IRL. Google it if you want tons of reference photos.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

To be fair there's only so many options when it comes to toy guns. Particularly ones where you can take the handle off without breaking it.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back