TOR Armored Jedi with a Rey twist

Quick test fit the other night, got the LED's wired last night but cant seem to figure out how to glue the chest detail piece to house the lights on. So...I'll leave this to figure out after the con as I don't want to wreck anything by rushing and being extremely tired, I already accidentally got some black on the chest piece last night that's not supposed to be there -.-
unnamed (2).jpgunnamed (3).jpgunnamed (4).jpg
Oh by the way, comic con is tomorrow :) so I shall upload some pics hopefully tomorrow night

Way to finish in the nick of time brokechick ! Your armor looks great, but it's those Jedi Socks that really set off the ensemble. Or are those Guardian of the Whills Socks? Forgive me for not knowing, I haven't read EVERYTHING Star Wars yet. ;)

Just razzin' ya! :lol But seriously, every pic you've posted is you in those socks, so....DON'T FORGET YOUR BOOTS/SHOES on the way to the Con!!!

I hope you have loads of fun and get tons of compliments!

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to finish in the nick of time @brokechick ! Your armor looks great, but it's those Jedi Socks that really set off the ensemble. Or are those Guardian of the Whills Socks? Forgive me for not knowing, I haven't read EVERYTHING Star Wars yet. ;)

Just razzin' ya! :lol But seriously, every pic you've posted is you in those socks, so....DON'T FORGET YOUR BOOTS/SHOES on the way to the Con!!!

I hope you have loads of fun and get tons of compliments!

Hahahaha I know I know, I totally forgot to put my boots on AGAIN -.- and I just realised in both pics they are the same colour..don't worry I do have more than one pair hahah
I'll be sure to not forget the boots, but knowing me and how much I stress in the morning of the con I probably will and plus that means I can slide around and do fancy jedi tricks... :lol

And thank you! I'm so looking forward to it and bringing my little sister to her first con!

A few photos from Oz Comic Con... didn't finish pouches or chest light detail, overall I'm happy with it though and will definitely be finishing those detail pieces as I'll be wearing this for a charity event in 2 weeks. Hope you guys like it!

f698288bfd80a5b307f7a7437c2bc0fe.jpg
6ee9a84524f21b77511dce7ac09f7839.jpg
1f71a64f07c2cf67cf5d3b5089e51b0e.jpg
6723703647209028bc72daf8d75b6c2d.jpg
8db13d5b01c427d6662ab5c448492211.jpg

People always tell me to smile so hence the pic with kylo :p
Can't wait to start the next costume but my bf wants me to take at least a 2 week break from building, boooooring [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks fantastic! You did a terrific job. How was the mobility? I know how you feel my wife is asking me to take a break once I finish wolverine lol.

YAY! BOOTS! Glad you remembered them!!! ;)

Looks like you and your sister had a blast... what does she have on her head though????

My only suggestion for your costume is that you don it all and go roll around out in the dirt. Dry dirt, not wet or anything, and de-new your robe a bit, it's too pretty compared to your weathered armor. Having all your kit on while you roll around on the ground (if it can take rolling around on the ground that is) will help put the rub marks in the right places on your robe and add an aire of realism to its weathering.

Have fun at that charity event!!!

p.s. LOVE THE HAIR ROLLS!!! They look fantastic and it's a great touch to your costume; totally Star Warsy!

It looks fantastic! You did a terrific job. How was the mobility? I know how you feel my wife is asking me to take a break once I finish wolverine lol.

Thank you :)
The mobility was pretty darn good, a couple of times I tightened the straps too much on my thighs and walked like a robot but other then that it was fine lol.
Hahaha so it's not just me!

I liked this on Facebook !! You did a great job and really look like Rey. Outstanding costume.

Thank you thank you thank you! :)
Yes some people say I actually look like her, maybe I'll keep up with the rey costumes haha, plus who doesn't love waving around a lightsaber all day!?

Last edited:
YAY! BOOTS! Glad you remembered them!!! ;)

Looks like you and your sister had a blast... what does she have on her head though????

My only suggestion for your costume is that you don it all and go roll around out in the dirt. Dry dirt, not wet or anything, and de-new your robe a bit, it's too pretty compared to your weathered armor. Having all your kit on while you roll around on the ground (if it can take rolling around on the ground that is) will help put the rub marks in the right places on your robe and add an aire of realism to its weathering.

Have fun at that charity event!!!

p.s. LOVE THE HAIR ROLLS!!! They look fantastic and it's a great touch to your costume; totally Star Warsy!

My feet are living through hell now though after wearing those boots for 7hrs [emoji23]

My little sister dressed up as Finn from adventure time hence the hat that finn wears :D

Yeah I agree, I even need to wear up my silver parts. I'll try to do that but I might not be able to get back up again hahaha.
Thank you for the feedback and I'm glad you like my build :D

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back