Big leather book Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark

Neomass

I'm looking for any kind of resource on the book Indi uses to show the government people the drawing of the Ark of the Covenant. However I can't seem to find any other mention of it and was wondering if you guys knew any?

Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 15.01.39.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 15.01.39.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you checked the club obi wan forums? And then you can probably find it on raven.raider.net

Hope that helps!

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Some of the research done on this throughout the years and I believe the consensus is that it was an antique Dutch Bible with the Ark of the Covenant page pasted in.

-Ash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of the research done on this throughout the years and I believe the consensus is that it was an antique Dutch Bible with the Ark of the Covenant page pasted in.

-Ash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those things are monstrous! I'd have to agree. The size, shape, and locks look correct....

Here are a couple examples I found online.
bible 1.JPG bible 2.jpg

Honestly it'd probably be easier to by one of those "fake storage books" from a craft store and attempt to create one yourself. These antique bibles tend to fetch a hefty price, for example there is one listed on the bay for $850.00 currently and after shelling out the coin for an actual antique like this, I know I'd be hesitant gluing in a fake page and potentially ruining it.

-Ash

Making a fake book is pretty easy, I did one from cereal boxes, hot glue and green felt in about an hour.

28571433503_1fceb6764c_c.jpg

28569409814_46dc8ea870_c.jpg

Good luck with your build.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back