National Treasure: 1789 Campaign Medal. New Project.

its a great start and looks pretty cool so far. Will have to check the blu-ray again because of the canvas ....

okay, checked, here is a more detailed screenshot:

NT-Frame.jpg

Last edited:
ok, as i do not want to hi-jack Taz thread any longer (sorry Taz) i will start a new one about the "frame" for that campaign medals. Keep your eyes open :)

I was sitting in my office today and thought, it would be really awesome to put my National Treasure props here and there. I can't put Fantasy, Action or horror stuff there, because it's a public office. But we deal with historical events, and this would be perfect.

So I asked myself what happened to the rest of the campaign medallions. Did I miss 'em? Long time ago I beliebe Sarednab told me that he had taken over the project and will make the other medallions. Did that happen. Is Taz still head of the project?

What happened to the project?

Someone know more?

necro thread......but whenever I look at my own display, I`d like to have a complete Campaign medal collection......

Last edited:
necro thread......but whenever I look at my own display, I`d like to have a complete Campaign medal collection......

Me too. I wonder that no one has any infos about it... Is Taz still around? As I said, he told me years ago, he wanted to hand the project over to Sarednab, but I guess nothing happened...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back