Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

Am I looking at the wrong listing? The only one I can find says $26.50 or best offer, PLUS $20 just for shipping. That's almost $50 for one bottle. Still not worth it to me.

I guess you're looking at the right listing. Tom just forgot to add all the shipping costs. ;)

I pulled the trigger on a pair of Argentina bottles as well, one for cosplay purposes. There's no way my Gary Weaver bottle is leaving the house!

Glad you said that. Think I'll mod the Argentina bottle for display and keep the other for cosplay, great idea [emoji16]

Does anyone who owns one of the screen accurate models know the dimensions? I was trying to 3D design one myself, but for the life of me i couldn't find out how tall they are.

Some messages back I said that I considered my Pepsi Perfect collection finished.... but now, with that listing of the Argentina bottles at a very good price (I think), I couldn't resist and I got one. Now my collection will be 100% finished :-D (USA, Mexico, Argentina, Gary's Acrylic Pepsi Perfect + Gary's Diet & Slice)
Happy!

PS: By the way. That seller only has 1 bottle left right now (at least in that listing). If someone wants an Argentina bottle... hurry!!!

Hi all finally got a Pepsi perfect USA :) got the set now! The only thing is I didn't get a box with mine, but Marty never ordered a Pepsi with a box lol :)
still not sure if I should keep the Pepsi in the bottle or not (don't want to damage the bottle over time) what's everyone doing with there's Pepsi in or out ?
thanks :) I must say the Pepsi perfect USA is a lot better than I thought it would be....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    540.6 KB · Views: 112
Hi all finally got a Pepsi perfect USA :) got the set now! The only thing is I didn't get a box with mine, but Marty never ordered a Pepsi with a box lol :)
still not sure if I should keep the Pepsi in the bottle or not (don't want to damage the bottle over time) what's everyone doing with there's Pepsi in or out ?
thanks :) I must say the Pepsi perfect USA is a lot better than I thought it would be....

Are you in the United States? I have an extra box you can have.

Lucky! How did you get one? Holy grail would be to get an official bottle. But my Mexican and Argentina (once it arrives) bottles will do for now

Lucky! How did you get one? Holy grail would be to get an official bottle. But my Mexican and Argentina (once it arrives) bottles will do for now
I found one on eBay USA and the shipping wasn't that bad so I bid and got it! A lot of them will not ship to the uk and if they do its not the p&p that stings you it's the big extra shipping and handling and costumes that is very high... But do keep a look out as the prices are falling :)

I guess you're looking at the right listing. Tom just forgot to add all the shipping costs. ;)
If you buy quite a few, you can make a nice deal with the seller, and save quite some shipping costs. Bought 6 Argentina bottles for $150, shipping included. Marked as "empty soda bottles" on the package, so no import taxes to be paid. So that's about $25 a piece. The Argentina bottles indeed are of much better quality than the Mexican, and also a lot smaller... What's the size of the screen used bottles?

Did anyone recieve the argentina bottles from that listing? They were sent to me 3 weeks ago, and it's weird I still don't have them. TomVDJ , screen used bottles were about 22cm tall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone recieve the argentina bottles from that listing? They were sent to me 3 weeks ago, and it's weird I still don't have them. @TomVDJ , screen used bottles were about 22cm tall.

My bottle is from that seller. I don't know how much time it took, I guess it was 3-4 weeks, but it arrived safe and sound.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back