Dishonored Bone Charm

Thanks!

Holy moley that's wicked!

The main body of the Bone Charm is painted a metallic charcoal that I had left over from my Multipass project. The wooden dowels/ whale bones were painted with a few coats of a cream colored acrylic then a wash of good 'ol Burnt Umber and then I used a cheap airbrush to color near the base of the bone and in the nooks and crannies. Then I went over that sparingly with a Burnt Umber/Raw Sienna mix and then I used a small brush to detail in the seams of the metal portions with Raw Sienna

Awesome, would love to hear more on how you did the paint job.

BeastMaster - I might down the road but right now I have a million projects to get to. (Rune Charm, MST3K globe, AT-AT, Dr.Seuss taxidermy mount, Hand of Glory etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as I get a couple small projects out of the way I'll be making a Rune Charm and I'd really like to tackle the heart that guides you to charms in the game. I'm debating whether to do others as well. I don't know if I'm going to cast anything yet because I'd have to sell a certain amount to cover my costs to make it worth it and I don't think there's that much interest.

Cool, keep me informed if you do :) is this and the coin the only Dishonoured props you're working on?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back