Iron Man Mark 38 "Igor" WIP

Bro...one word....BRILLIANT

I cant wait to get home and show my son...I was plannning on building him this in mini form and painting it in the HulkBuster colors.

I will be cheking this out DAILY

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement. It's a bank holiday weekend here in the UK so hopefully i'll get a bit more done and be able to show some progress on Monday. As for templates, i'lll happily share what I have at the end but don't know that it'd help because some of its freehand. Maybe I'll take some measurements and post with photos.

So. I didn't get as much done as I'd liked - mostly cutting foam(boring) but at least I got a little more painting done:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367867247.528818.jpg

Everything else is more like this:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367867306.137893.jpg

Already though it looks like it'll fit in nicely:

tazumuva.jpg

You sir, have managed to pass the wife test. We both think you are doing a fantastic job :thumbsup

And I love how you just happen to have your Mk1 just sitting in the background like it's no big deal lol. ;)

It was created by an artist called RGatt. It's a pretty cute little model, and the detail is wonderful. If you like that kind of model, Julius Perdana has posted several free paper models of "Iron Men" at paper-replika.com including the War Machine and mk38. He is currently working on the Iron Patriot. The detail is amazing. He even provides a little Tony Stark face to put in the helmet! :lol
View attachment 179422View attachment 179424View attachment 179425
These are production phtos from his blog. The mk38 and War Machine are completed, articulate models... Enjoy!

i actually have a bunch of his models including the MK42 and iron patroit. i love building stuff.

Your work is really impressive!
Seeing the pic of the interior of the headpiece made me think.. Remember to make up something to ensure the air-flow!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back