The Last Jedi Screening WARNING SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope and recommend that everyone will go and see the Last Jedi. Make your own judgments. Only time will tell if it is one of the greatest. Remember the Empire Strikes Back did not get great reviews when it first came out in 1980. It was only after time that it become one of the most favored Star Wars films and the other side of the coin is The Phantom Menace that got great reviews but is now considered one of the worst Star Wars films by many. It was The Star Wars Hype Effect that got it the great reviews the first time out.

I think by knowing the main plot details beforehand, you can go into the film with a clearer mind and pick up a lot more details that I may have missed. Go see it. I am interested in hearing what others think about it.

Ok, I am off the soap box. Now who owes me an apology for calling me a liar!? LOL JK

Oh and remember you heard the term Force Projection here first so I want a quarter every time someone uses it. LOL.

MTFBWY and have a great time Thursday!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Pawn, thanks for the spoilers! :)

Last edited:
I hope and recommend that everyone will go and see the Last Jedi. Make your own judgments. Only time will tell if it is one of the greatest. Remember the Empire Strikes Back did not get great reviews when it first came out in 1980. It was only after time that it become one of the most favored Star Wars films and the other side of the coin is The Phantom Menace that got great reviews but is now considered one of the worst Star Wars films by many. It was The Star Wars Hype Effect that got it the great reviews the first time out.

I think by knowing the main plot details beforehand, you can go into the film with a clearer mind and pick up a lot more details that I may have missed. Go see it. I am interested in hearing what others think about it.

Ok, I am off the soap box. Now who owes me an apology for calling me a liar!? LOL JK

Oh and remember you heard the term Force Projection here first so I want a quarter every time someone uses it. LOL.

MTFBWY and have a great time Thursday!

You are missing something important here. Your post led to TONS of spoilers all over Twitter and many social media sites. You have ruined something that people wait for for years. The reason people come at you is because they are in denial and hope that you are wrong. Honestly it’s literally depressing to accidentally see spoilers on Twitter. Sounds overdramatic but you have upset a lot of people. And for what? An ego boost from strangers on the internet? You must have known that you leaking things would lead to them spreading to people who didn’t want to see them. Next time maybe just... like... don’t do this.

I guess big bad pawn MADE you read those posts, dude get a grip! :facepalm

You are missing something important here. Your post led to TONS of spoilers all over Twitter and many social media sites. You have ruined something that people wait for for years. The reason people come at you is because they are in denial and hope that you are wrong. Honestly it’s literally depressing to accidentally see spoilers on Twitter. Sounds overdramatic but you have upset a lot of people. And for what? An ego boost from strangers on the internet? You must have known that you leaking things would lead to them spreading to people who didn’t want to see them. Next time maybe just... like... don’t do this.

the pawn and starbuc, there's a thread on reddit claiming

- that rose and finn kiss
- that rey sees kylo shirtless and tells him to cover up
- that rey and kylo touch hands and see each other in the future, him good and her evil

are these things true? you said there's no romance and i believe you more than the reddit thread, so is that person making these things up?

Reread what I wrote.

- - - Updated - - -

That’s like pulling the trigger of a gun and not taking responsibility for the bullet.

Again why do you come to a thread that says WARNING SPOILERS and get mad when that is what happens? WTF? Why are you here?

- that rey and kylo touch hands and see each other in the future, him good and her evil

are these things true? you said there's no romance and i believe you more than the reddit thread, so is that person making these things up?

Already had it ruined for me on Twitter. By a guy who changed his username to KYLO KILLS SNOKE LUKE DIES. Wanted to find the original source to just let you know how much of an ****** you are. These people can’t wait a few more days? Jesu.

Already had it ruined for me on Twitter. By a guy who changed his username to KYLO KILLS SNOKE LUKE DIES. Wanted to find the original source to just let you know how much of an ****** you are. These people can’t wait a few more days? Jesu.

Ok, Ok, I’ll let you in on a little secret. Everything I posted is a BIG LIE. None of it is true. I made it all up.

Now can you go see the movie and enjoy it. I hope you feel better. Remember its a movie.

Did you know a bomb went off in New York today or did I REALLY SPOIL something newsworthy to you.

Cry me a river news flash newbie, NO ONE HERE CARES!! :lol

Look no one should blame Pawn just because they don't like the way the movie plays out. Myself, I take full responsibility for reading the spoilers. No one made me click the link, I just had a bad feeling they were going to short change Luke and pretty much the whole OT.

I'm just glad I can vent my frustration over the next few days and not be so upset in front of my kids because my biggest childhood hero goes out to a putz who one movie earlier got all he could handle in a saber duel from an ex-stormtrooper who had never held a lightsaber. It's just a cheap out by Rian. It's not brave, it's not imaginative, it's weak and lazy. Shame on him.

The brave thing would have been to give us the Luke we have been craving for 30 years...not this waste context or not. Thankfully, I will get to see this for free on Friday. I guess Star Wars ended for me at ROTJ. Disney is now making glorified fanfilms. Just because they own the rights, doesn't make it Star Wars to me.

-OWK

No. But I don’t want to spoil it for Twitter and other websites so Yes!

EDIT: Do I continue to post spoilers or stop and let everyone go see it Thursday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Amazing is'nt it the level of stupidity shown here.

Some people have no clue how good they have it if the most upsetting thing in their life is finding out about some stupid movie they want to see doesnt measure up :unsure

Did you know a bomb went off in New York today or did I REALLY SPOIL something newsworthy to you.

No. But I don’t want to spoil it for Twitter and other websites so Yes!

wait just to confirm, your answer "no" is to the question are these things true? right? as in you're saying the guy is making them up? thanks again

Ok, Ok, I’ll let you in on a little secret. Everything I posted is a BIG LIE. None of it is true. I made it all up.

Now can you go see the movie and enjoy it. I hope you feel better. Remember its a movie.

Could you please tell me exactly what was in the flashback scenes with Luke? And was there any scenes involving Vader's Castle?

wait just to confirm, your answer "no" is to the question are these things true? right? as in you're saying the guy is making them up? thanks again

I’ll send you a PM but keep it secret!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back