Anovos First Order Stormtrooper

If the price goes up when it is sold out, what is the difference between that and tiered pricing? I would like to purchase the kit but have no reason to at this time based on the information given to us on the release page. If it stated that the "pre-order" price was 550 and then it would be available at 700 when it is shipping I would jump on it now.

I liked the tiered pricing structure, this method of telling a select few that this is the low price and it will go up doesn't sit well with me.

I saw on another thread (can't find it now but will update asap) that shipping costs to the UK is going to be enourmous. So I guess it's going to be a good deal only for US residents (not taking into account the time waiting).

I agree 100% .. maybe Got Maul will read your comment and readjust.

But for now, if you really want it, then maybe it would be wise to buy it now knowing you can cancel when you want if you're not happy "in a year" with the shipping prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any indication of if/when the pre-order would sell out?

Don't think so. A progress bar would be really cool .. it could actually apply to a ton of their product (preorder progress, shipping progress, in-hand products) but it's a pain to properly maintain if you don't have a really good backend!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back