Anovos First Order Stormtrooper

I'll wait until they run a promo/discount. Not that it's too expensive, I'd just rather use the saved money elsewhere (for boots or something).

Finally got the shipping calculator to work for me. $175 shipped domestically in the continental US! That is a heck of a shipping price! Wow!
Nearly $200 for shipping? What the WHAT? That's insane.

Ok, purportedly the difference between the standard and premium amour is nothing - they're the same. So, what do you get for 2250 that you don't get putting a kit together via standard?

Standard Armor - 550
Premier helmet - 600 (gotta make it even)
Soft goods - TBA
Boots (not available outside premiere kit)

So, that's 1150 vs 2250

Are the soft goods and boots really 1100???? Aside from that, i don't see any other differences.

I think the big differences in price are because the premier line of armor and helmet is made with fiberglass while the standard line is regular abs plastic.

I just checked the checkout again now that I am back home. The shipping now is $0 with a "To Be Determined" at shipping time. I can only hope that it was a glitch and the shipping will be more in-line with previous kit boxes (around $70-100). Fingers crossed......

Ok, purportedly the difference between the standard and premium amour is nothing - they're the same. So, what do you get for 2250 that you don't get putting a kit together via standard?

Standard Armor - 550
Premier helmet - 600 (gotta make it even)
Soft goods - TBA
Boots (not available outside premiere kit)

So, that's 1150 vs 2250

Are the soft goods and boots really 1100???? Aside from that, i don't see any other differences.

Dont mention the fully assembled premier suit at nearly $7000. So to assemble it all they want $5000 or such. Are they kidding.

Ben

Only thing i can think of ATM is that the premier kits are going to come out quickly - so you're paying for speed. The Standard Kits say September 2017 with no listing for the soft goods as of yet.

I started "chat" with them on their site to ask about shipping to the UK as the quotes must be wrong. One was £0 the other was £475.
I was waiting too long for someone to respond so gave up. I will try again later and post up whatever I find out.

I started "chat" with them on their site to ask about shipping to the UK as the quotes must be wrong. One was £0 the other was £475.
I was waiting too long for someone to respond so gave up. I will try again later and post up whatever I find out.

The £475 is the closest one ;)

If the prices go up noticeable, it wents over the limit of what i think it´s worth.

Somehow they try their level best to drive customers away, one way or another.

Shipping price update page!
https://www.anovos.com/blogs/news/first-order-stormtrooper-standard-line-shipping-clarification

That being said, I talked to Joe and he said that once this wave is sold out, price will go up! So I bought a kit and an extra helmet in case I need to paint everything.

If the price goes up when it is sold out, what is the difference between that and tiered pricing? I would like to purchase the kit but have no reason to at this time based on the information given to us on the release page. If it stated that the "pre-order" price was 550 and then it would be available at 700 when it is shipping I would jump on it now.

I liked the tiered pricing structure, this method of telling a select few that this is the low price and it will go up doesn't sit well with me.

The cost might change whenever kits are released, but they're now saying they order based on the amount of pre-orders. There may be extra, but there won't be many.

As for september 2017, they're do the premium armor set first, then the standard kit. FWIW, the armor is the same. Premium kit comes with everything, period, standard is armor only, with a standard helmet option for 125. No softgoods or boots which ARE in the premium set.

Just to confirm, I spoke Anovos about the shipping to the UK for £475!! It is indeed correct. Apparently they "have their ducks in line" for setting something up in the UK but didn't tell me exactly what.

I'm starting to get fed up with all these companies selling things now for future release.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back