MCU Spider-Man Build (SPOILERS)

MegaLEGOFilms

So, Im sure at least some of you saw the trailer, but for those that didn't and don't care about Spoilers, SPIDEY!!! Anyways, currently I am drafting my patterns and gathering reference. Over the weekend I will be buying the fabric, and then assembling the suit!
Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 12.09.17 PM.png

I love it, finally animated eyes on Spider-Man
spider-man mcu civil war.png

Did you guys hear the little mechanical sound the eye lids make when he squints? I think there will be a legitimate reason why he has animated eyes in this movie

Sort of. Guaranteed the eyes are fake cg'd like Deadpool. He has aperture eyes.

Yeah definitely, they will be cg'd like Deadpools, however what I'm talking about is the story reason why the eyes are animated, if you click on the HQ image I just posted above, you can clearly see the shutters on the lenses, really interested to see what the explanation will be for it.

Unless I become the luckiest person in the world and find textured red spandex over the weekend, I think I'm going to stick to plain fabric. Now to figure out webs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I know that it came from the trailer, I'm just unaware how he was able to get such a high res pic. None of the trailers seem to show the suit in that quality

I got it from screenrant, they had the HQ image in one of their articles, there isn't any other as of yet I'm afraid

The little belt greebles. Are we thinking those are hard like resin/metal, soft like urethane or rubber, fabric, or what? Hard to tell.

~JJ

The new suit looks like if the Romita Sr. era look of Spidey had a baby with the Captain America suit from the first Avengers film. So far, I'm liking it. Also what do you plan in doing for the webs? They do not seem to be raised. Could always marker them in

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back