New airsoft sterling MK4 soon released

I've ordered plenty from WGC and had no issues. The time it takes to process the order takes longer than the actual shipping though since you have to wait for them to send you a quote for shipping, pay, then for them to ship the item.

Here is another one to consider, by a company called Beta Project. It looks like this will be a limited run.

http://wesellairsoft.com/?sp=&p=6&cat2=189&cat1=3&cat0=1&id=2092&cat1=3&cat0=1&new=&ev=
or
http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/beta-project-sterling-aeg.html#.VADJ6fldV8E

I have a Beta Project AK, and it's like a tank. Solid gun, and very nice quality. Also some airsoft magazines by them, and quality has been great.

I have not personally ordered from wesellairsoft, but have from ehobby. The difference in the price will be because of shipping I'm sure. While ehobby uses express and will get to you in a week, I'm betting wesellairsoft just uses airmail, and could take up to 4 weeks.

These look decent, but the trigger group/guard and grip look pretty bad to me.

Perhaps with a little work, a real grip could be retrofitted, and the trigger guard reshaped or replaced.

Not a bad price, either. Somebody get one and see what you can do with it! Heh. :)

Weird I went back again and my express shipping price came to $0 and didn't show up in the grand total either.

Edit, when I went back again, it in fact said $74. It must have been a glitch the first time...should have ordered then. lol

Last edited:
Anyone get a price quote for shipping from wesellairsoft? 340something.....total from the other place...it comes down to who is that little bit cheaper I guess....

Just ordered one from the wesellairsoft site. I'll update when I get it. Hopefully all goes well. I think this will make a great E-11.

What do you think? Has all the Sterling engraving and the Magazine is an exact copy with all the wording on it.
get-attachment (14).jpg
get-attachment (15).jpg
get-attachment (16).jpg
get-attachment (18).jpg
get-attachment (17).jpg

Just got mine from wesellairsoft today. Here's a few pics. Sorry if they're too big

BetaSterling1_zpsb70419f8.jpg

BetaSterling2_zps23b15f0e.jpg

BetaSterling3_zpsae4ee5ec.jpg

Tried to get a detail shot of the writing on the mag. Not sure if you can see it tho

BetaSterling4_zps7c6f07d0.jpg

Ok, so a quick review. I paid $303 shipped from wesellairsoft.com and it got to me in SoCal in less than a week. About 5 days, really. So, thats pretty cool right there. Right out of the box, it looks and feels really nice. Not as heavy a s a real Sterling, which I've owned, but pretty substantial. Looks wise, I'd say its pretty spot on except for the grip. Its not awful, but I don't like how it looks or feels. I have a real grip, but I don't see a way to swap them. Maybe someone with more skills might be able to do it, but I don't think I will. The fully functional stock is cool, but I guess a bit unnecessary for conversion to an E-11. I really appreciate the trademark details and the fake welds. Really adds a nice touch. Not sure yet if I'll buy a battery, but I suppose why not, right? Might as well make it a firing E-11 if I can.

Overall, while nothing could ever beat a real Sterling, I think this is more than a fair alternative. Its cheaper than the crappy reconstructed dummy guns you see online sometimes and I bet its better constructed as well. I could never build one from scratch like some talented people here, so I am more than happy to have this. Glad I bought it and can't wait to get it converted. First thing I need to do is take care of that ugly orange paint. ;)

nice item :cool
there goes the hope for a new, affordable base to start your ROTJ DH17 and/ or E11. :(
it looks nothing like the MGC clone in the videos, but more like a regular L2A3...the only thing distracting from the overall good look is this strange grip section IMHO

Makus

This looks like a winner IMO. It's relatively inexpensive. It's nice to hear that it arrived in a timely manner as well. That alone wins big points with me. Congrats to you both!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back